Skip to content

Wordpress Article Platform

I am struggling to see how this platform adds articles. I've checked a number of these sites and can't see where it posts an article. It seems like that there are very very few of these that allow articles. 

1) Does it just sign up, and then do nothing, since they almost always say "Awaiting Account Verification"
Here is a sample: http://chinitech.com/

2) Here is one where it created an article (I've removed the article URL). 
How does it find where to signup and place an article when I can't manually find the register link anywhere? 

3) The reason I want to know is that I have found a lot of these for my country but am struggling to get links on them. Do I need to import them with the exact register link, since I can't manually find it on the homepage!

Comments

• Look in the Wordpress Article.ini engine and you'll see the exact steps SER uses.

eg to register
    find link=Register
    find url=*/wp-login.php?action=register|*?action=register
    alternative url=/wp-login.php?action=register

So it looks on the page for a link saying 'Register', otherwise looks for a url with '/wp-login.php?action=register' or '?action=register' in it. Finally, if it hasn't found a register page yet, it just tries to add '/wp-login.php?action=register' to the current path.

Look at the [LOGIN*] step to see how it logs in, and the [STEP*] steps to see how it posts an article.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @cherub - is there any way to distinguish which wordpress sites allow you to actually post an article? 

Thanks for explaining it so well BTW. Appreciate it. 
  • Judging from the 'page must have' setup in Wordpress Article.ini, it doesn't look like WP sites that allow article posting have many footprints to distinguish them from other WP sites, so it's just attempting to sign up on any it finds.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @cherub - Is there a way to manually see if a wordpress site allows article posting?
  • I would look at your verifieds for the platform and then use your own initiative.