5 questions from the new customer
Hi everybody! I've purchased SER just some days ago. I've been reading forum and whatching videos for quite a while, but still have some questions.
1. Submitting. I’ve subscribed to SERengines, and did a test run. It submitted my article to about a half of services, and then I changed some settings and wanted to blast to all services again. I cleared cache and account data and tried to run a blast again, but as far as I understood it tried to submit not to all properties, but only in not submitted earlier ones. Is there any way to blast to all SEREngines again in the current project? Or I should duplicate it and run new one?
2. Tiers. I don’t understand the logic. Should I run tier1 and tier2 projects simultaneously? Or First I should run tier1 and wait until all the links will be verified and then run tier2?
3. Tiers. How do you guys manage tier projects? Say I have 100 tier1 links verified, then I start tier2 linkbuilding and also duplicate project to create new tier1 properties? Or I can wait till tier2 and tier3 projects are finished, and then restart the whole project again (this is near the first question I asked)
4. The lists. What is better to use? Scraping lists on the run with help of GSA? Or preparing the list by myself? I got plenty of tools to scrape (scrapebox, hrefer, a-parser) I just tried to scrape links with footprints from this list https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/6280/most-complete-gsa-keyword-scraping-list-10-major-languages-create-your-own-gsa-site-lists. Just Used articles footprints. Got about 150k Identified links and blasted about 20k – it had about 1k submitted and 300 link verified. I don’t know is it a good result or not? Took a lot of time on identifying the list. If I choose GSA to seek for target urls which proxies should I use? Public or private? I have 20 private proxies and I think they will get banned quickly in google if I’ll be seeking with GSA.
5. I’ve read that It’s better to restart GSA and VPS frequently 1-2 times per day or if your threads fall quickly. I’ve already seen that I had about 150 threads falling to 3-7 (the resources are pretty enough) So, when I start SER again the projects – they will start from the right position they stopped? Or I should do any manipulation before closing SER?
I appreciate any help. If the questions are dumb, sorry for that