Skip to content

Anyone have Skype and want to Discuss GSA Ser Tactics to improve LPM And other things?

Anyone have Skype and want to Discuss GSA Ser Tactics to improve LPM And other things? I need some advice regarding importing a huge link list i got from Hrefer into GSA project but my LPM isnt increasing. I have already generated over 100,000 Backlinks for my site THANKS TO GSA!

I need some tips with anyone here that uses GSA ser to improve LPM. I used to get 17 LPM, now im getting 8 lpm, i must of burnt out GSA cuz i already have over 100k backlinks with 3k domains do follow.

Comments

• Hey im looking to buy gsa is there a way you can help me out im looking to keep hitting the same sites over and over again i heard gsa does that
  • Msg me on skype so we can discuss tactics.
  • i'm interesed too

in this moment i have one project with 5 tiers in less tan 10 ours i get 30 LPM, i think all is based on the list

if you want addme on skype or ask here for help other users too

• bloupbloupbloupbloup Spain
    edited October 2013

@stevek7b Here is my Lpm and how i do to get there. no time for skype

I have 9 running projects and an average of 8 target urls per project.

1. I increase my threads to 50 (but you can go to 90 without problems) but i also use GSA fast indexer behind GSA search engine ranker too and i already have setup GSA fast indexer to 50 threads as well. I want keep internet connection still running after that.
    2. I don't filter submissions (no pagerank filter. no maximum links filter.). I just have one filter which is try to skip nofollow links.
    3. I use 18 private proxies from proxy-hub
    4. I have GSA captcha breaker  and i also subscribed to Decaptcher that i configured in GSA captcha breaker. 
    5. i disabled pings to blog search engine in global options > indexing. Pinging blog search engine is USELESS. it takes previous time and slower GSA. at one point, you can see PING in logs and it means GSA only focus on pinging those useless stuff. I have done some testing. It is completely useless today for SEO. I recommend everyone to disable that.