Skip to content

Article Builder - Spun content

Hi

When i go to Tools > Auto fill > Using article builder -- Why does it not import spun articles like in other software ?

For example if i set the limit to 100 --- it will produce a spun article with 100 combinations and 100 titles ...

But instead of that it asks for Spin and it uses the other spin services

please suggest

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im not aware that they offer spin by default.
  • for example in my senuke copy - i dont have a spinner enabled -- it mixes whatever number of articles i require and spins them from AB's side...
    Well spy on there api access please using wireshark ... maybe they spin using some other service in addition.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @sven - the old importer using article builder would import a spun article if you select 20 articles for example.

The new article manager instead seems to import 20 separate articles from article builder.

Inside article builder when create an article manually you have to select "advanced options" and then "spin articles" together to get that result.

Can you kindly incorporate that feature into article manager? I'm not sure if @anuj291 is talking about the same thing, if not, sorry to hijack the thread.
    But spinning 20 articles together is doing what? {article1|article2|article3} or is it spinning them together by sentence/word?
    Spun at sentence level i believe, or maybe paragraph.
    There is "super spun content" = spun at sentence or paragraph level and

"expanded super spun content" = run through an algorithmic process that finds patterns in the Super Spun content and generates a far greater number of sentence variations by splicing phrases it finds to be compatible.

I don't know which you want to include, or maybe better to leave it to users to import manually.
  • HI

Yes talking the same thing... they allow spinning at sentence level and even words i think.. so if you combine say 100 articles
    title
    {article title 1|...|article title 100}

body
    100 articles spun into one big syntax

ok next version improves things here.
    Thanks Sven
  • thanks a lot Sven :)
    will make things really fast...