Skip to content

Does Adsence Banns your Account if you rank a Website with Spam Links?

Does adsense  Banns your Account if you rank a Website with Spam Links but Unique content on it? 

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I've ranked many adsense websites with what you could call "spam links" and I've never had any issues with my sites. I've even flipped some on flippa ;)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Agree with @s4nt0s.

People say they were banned by Adsense for spam links, but i think they were probably banned for some other TOS violation.
  • Thanks everyone and OP for this discussion, much appreciated. I was also looking to build some adsense sites and was just looking for experienced answers. CPA is not always reliable, maybe I should change some strategies by not keeping all eggs in one basket.
  • So would a churn and burn be fine for a Adsense page?

Cheers
  • @tgoogle - open new account on the name of your wife, grandmother or reliable neighbour and test it out :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @tgoogle - I've never spammed an Adsense site so heavily as the churn and burn methods, so i can't say for sure that it will be ok. I just use "normal" linking practices for my Adsense sites.
  • @tgoogle - Do you really want to risk your adsense account. Slow and steady wins the race.. :)
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited October 2013
    I wouldn't worry about your adsense acct unless you are breaking their TOS.  I've had sites de-indexed, panda-ed and penguined and my adsense has always been OK.

In fact one adsense site I have is penalised in Google from Penguin 1, but it still makes £300-£400 every month of off Bing / Yahoo traffic.
  • edited October 2013
    Alright, also doing english articles for non english sites with t1 and t2 with anchor " local keyword" penalise the website?

Content is unique but it has anchor text from country 

so the structure of the submission article is

Title (English)

Article English, pictures from google,  youtube video ( english)

Links: click here for a more ( local keyword), source, site, http://###.com, official, website, (local keyword)

All will be submitted to web 2.0 as t1

And then there will be T2 with PR2+ country  engines + local keywords +  spinned english content

Cheers