Skip to content

Instead of making many projects can I somehow make SER just keep posting to the same list?

If I only have it posting to verified urls can I somehow make it go back to the start and post to them again instead of having to make new projects each time?

I am thinking the problem is going to be that the email and accounts will be in use, but is there some way around and whehter it would actually save work rather than making new projects for each?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    with the new scheduled option you can do that and good content in article manager.
  • edited October 2013
    yes but will the account emails and names not be an issue still or just tick allow posting to same domains wil avoid that issue??
  • @peterparker - you can use 1 or 2 emails for one project and than it will use the same data over and over again.
  • something stil isnt right, i ran the project agina wiht post to existing domains or whatever its called now ticked.

it went up like 100 more verified but got stuck then.

the orignial list made 650 verified within an hour or so before completing. this run it did 100 and it still keep saying its posting in the log but verifieds dont go up.