Skip to content

Show me your Tier 1, 2, 3 - Option Setting please. I am really confuse

Hi all, i am really confusing, i followed guide but it just so weird that my Tier 2 got less link then Tier 1. or my Tier 3 got less link then Tier 2 
When there is more keyword in my lower tier and lesser setting(Like no PR and OBL).

i posted screenshot before but no one bother people to see, why not you guys post or tell me your setting ? Let be more interactive
If you not comfortable or lazy to screenshot use this template :).
(Please put checked/unchecked beside) 

Data Setting :

Collect Keywords from target sites
Use Collected keywords to find new target sites
Put keyword in quotes when used in search queries.

Keywords (Answer accordingly)
How many Main Keyword do you put ?
Did you put LSI? How many?
Did you put generic words(100k common search term)? for all tier ? or only some tier ?

Option Setting: (I only choose related to link and skip those anchor variation, indexer)
Pause after how many verification/submission per day?
Custom Retry?
Custom mode?
Verified Link must have exact URL?
Try to always place an URL with an anchor text in descriptions/comments?
Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before?

Always use keyword to find target site?
Use URL from global site lists?
Analyse and post to competitor Backlink ?

Skip site with OBL of 
Skip site with PR of 
Skip unknown PR?

Anyother tips?

Comments

• well well well, same newbie like me, I found a basic PDF tutorial for GSA which you can follow, if you need PM me or just search GSA PDF tutorial on google.
  • Best way is to have lots of different websites/projects and test different strategies to find what's working . That's what all of us do here . I don't have a single project running on the same settings . hope this helps 
  • Why PM you??????
    why don't you just post the link so others can find it???
    whats the big secret??????????
  • T1 20 verified per day than t2 would be 10 verified per day . This way you'll get more links on your lower tier and so on .

Keyword I use 500k + split in to a 500 files using %spinfolder% makro 

For the generic kws I usually increase the % whis my lower tiers starting from 15 % 

Collect og not collect kws is optional . Test it 

New website start with 20 verified per day , then rise gradually 

Analyze and post to comp  is up to you . test it 

Skip site with OBL of 
    Skip site with PR of 
    Skip unknown PR?  This is alos is up to you . we all do it differently . 

Lot's of help in the sticky treads on the home page of this forum . read it and put to test .

• edited October 2013
    We are talking about TIERS here not secondary links ok. so..

Data Setting : 
    Collect Keywords from target sites (IMO this is useless)
    Use Collected keywords to find new target sites (IF first is useless this is even more)
    Put keyword in quotes when used in search queries. (not recommend, you are limiting your results and what you want is a lot of results to scrape the most urls SER can)

Keywords (Answer accordingly)... im guessin you are talking about Anchors not keywords...
    How many Main Keyword (Anchor) do you put ? I usually use 1 but you can use 3 or 5 if you want more anchors % variation.

Did you put LSI? How many? LSI 20%-25%
    Did you put generic words(100k common search term)? for all tier ? or only some tier ? always use the most variations of anchors you can for all your Tiers, don't leave any footprint...

Option Setting: (I only choose related to link and skip those anchor variation, indexer)
    Pause after how many verification/submission per day? Tier 1 pause after 20 Submitted per day, for Tier 2 Pause after 20 or 15 Submitted url per day PER URL.. Tier 3 same as Tier 2

Custom Retry? Never
    Custom mode? NEVER
    Verified Link must have exact URL? ALWAYS this box should be checked by default

Try to always place an URL with an anchor text in descriptions/comments? This is good for WIKI platforms but i always thick it anyways just in case.

Continuously try to post to a site even if failed before? Not recommended.. this is used for specific situations.

Always use keyword to find target site? Sometimes.. if yo are looking for targeted URLS then yes..

Use URL from global site lists? TEST, at the beginning i was using list, then i started building links without list, now i'm using list again...

Analyse and post to competitor Backlink ?... Why not?

Skip site with OBL of .... for tiers this option doesn't make sense
    Skip site with PR of  ... for tiers if you are going to use this make sure you select DOMAIN
    Skip unknown PR?