Skip to content

Articles without links

Hello,

last time I have huge problem and that is that verified urls are without backlinks at all - it will submit just article but no link there. Next problem that almost every link that I got is like this https://website.com/login/index.php or just website.com and so on, so there is no my article at all. :/
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Guess you use the "no link in first post" feature...so no links are there of course for the first article being posted. However the next one should have a link. That irrelevant link for some engines is known and will be fixed hopefully...just need to debug this.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited October 2013
    @Sven Perhaps you could add an extra layer to add to ignore/stop list if the URL ends in 'index.php' because I don't think ANY post would ever appear as simply index.php. Sometimes the post might be "index.php?id=23232" for example which is valid, but if it's just "index.php" maybe you can add exception so it doesnt count as verified, ever
    Sorry but thats not really a solution...thats just a dirty fix that I don't like. And there are engines that create a link right on the root URL ;)
  • I am not using no link in first post, some engines just arent showing my links - specially web 2.0 engines. Sometimes I see in verified urls like xxx.com/login.php etc :/
    Than please provide the URLs or a project backup for closer review.