Skip to content

How to Rank Non English Sites [Thread]

Can someone post here on this thread on how to rank non english sites? 

Thanks

Comments

• create non-en articles and publish to non-en sites = to the precise language of your choice.

if you scrape with SER, you have the option of selecting SE by language or by country

since a precise non-en competing sites are much lower numbers than en sites - except CN
    it actually may be much easier = require less BLs than for en sites
    however lower number of completing sites also means you have to be more careful about how many or how FEW daily new BLs you build without getting baned

if you submit using SB lists, select your list by country TLD or may be country IP
  • Hmm does the content have to be all readable? Also I am checking with just english content and keywords as Exact Country Language
  • we have 2 type of humans among SEO guys and else where in global life:

1. those who care a shxx
    2. those who offer value to others
    your choice

you have ONE full lifetime to learn to CREATE value and to understand the purpose of life on earth
    or you may fail your purpose of life
    your choice

all it takes is a few hundred or thousand hrs to sit down and write expert content = useful, helpful to OTHERS

just imagine if your baker or doctor or food supplier cares about what HE OFFERS or does TO YOU
    as much as you care what you offer or do to OTHERS

then your choice should be quiet easy

if your heart is no help to your decision
    keep in mind that with progressing tech advancement all major SE have more, faster and more reliable methods to differentiate between human readable and trash
    between quality and junk

for now such human readable recognition may take days or even weeks
    but once done the final verdict is for life or at least many yrs to come
  • Maybe Karma won't bite my ass here lol with spun crap content. Btw sure, on my money site I'd be offering fully hand written or hired articles, no crap content on MS.
  • karma may find you faster than you'd love
    but it's your choice
    if ever in your future you or your family gets crap food or crap job or crap whatever
    remember the crap you put on other ppl's sites
    some ppl invest xx or xxx thousands or more $ to build a site ....
    it's of zero importance what you give on your "money" site
    but what you give to others on their site or OW you achieve your "success"
    other sites carrying your articles ....
    they then may get G penalty for having crap on their site = possibly ruining their livelihood

but its a matter of mentality and I understand that the BH world is about crap turned into easy money without real efforts or investments ...

as long as you truly enjoy doing what you do ....