Skip to content

Proxy Options

Hey guys,

I am 100% new to all of this, and I have been going through lots of posts so I have bits and pieces of info but not a clear idea of the big picture. I read about how important proxies are, and that public proxies can get your banned in no time. But when I went to the documents area to read info on proxies,
I got this info:

Basically, nothing. Could anyone help me on this? Will this be completed soon? what is it that I should know about proxies? I am sorry if I am asking for something already answered before. I have been reading a lot but still could not find it. Are 10 shared proxies enough? There is a service that limits them to 10 users per proxy.

Thanks for your help!
Julio

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well open the manual coming with SER. You get a quick overview on proxies as well. Though you are right the online manual has to be completed but right now I didn't had time (added 2 big new features that required a lot re-coding).
  • Hi Sven,
    Where can I get the manual you are mentioning? I may have missed that.
    Thanks,
    Julio
    Click Help in program or the PDF linked to start menu.
  • Hi,
    I tried clicking on help in the program and it takes me to the online guide, which does not explain proxies yet. 
    Regarding the pdf linked to start menu. What start menu are you talking about? I tried start in the program and I cannot see anything. Is there any download area I may be missing?
    thanks,
    Julio
    I mean the start menu in Windows. You have an item there called "Documentation". Else have a look in the installation folder , you should see one PDF file there.
  • Oh I got it! That guide is amazing! Short and to the point! thanks!