Skip to content

Scheduled Posting - Best use ??

royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
edited October 2013 in Need Help
I was wondering if any body can share their experience with the recently introduced Schedule posting

What do you find  to be the best options \ settings
I am also curious if these settings will override project scheduling, meaning if a project is on pause because it reached X submissions per day, will it still adhere to the settings below.

Allow posting on the same site again: I assume that if you loaded many articles ( in syntax ) then it will rotate thru those articles the next time it post on the same site again ?

Does it really help to post articles without links - i mean is that naturally, i dont think so. I think that people will almost always include a link, if not anchor text links then at least a resource  or author bio link

Time to wait before first post: does this mean it will create a account and then delay posting according to what you set here: What would be a best setting, a hour, a day, a week ?

Time to wait between post: can this be to wait say 3 days ( 4320 minutes).

Maximum post per account: If i have 20 articles loaded into my project  ( in syntax) would it be OK to select 20 as the maximum ?

Maximum accounts per site: If i have 100 private proxies and 100 email accounts per project , would it be save to then select 100 as the maximum accounts, Will GSA keep track which Ip's has allready been used on which sites ?

Sorry for the many questions but it will help me better understand how this feature works.

Thanks in advance for your constructive feedback.

Tagged:

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I was hoping to get at least some response. Please you guru's out there, spare me your thoughts for a min.
    ^:)^
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

>if a project is on pause because it reached X submissions per day, will it still adhere to the settings below

It will always follow the project settings with "Pause after XYZ submissions/verifications" even if you set something different here. I don't see a conflict here anyway.

>Allow posting on the same site again: I assume that if you loaded many articles ( in syntax ) then it will rotate thru those articles the next time it post on the same site again ?

Depends on the settings you have in article manager. If you turn that option on to dupecheck before posting than it will take a different article...if there are none left it will skip the submission.

>Does it really help to post articles without links

For hight PR sites it should help...as they get manually checked for sure. If no link is there, than its no footpront to check if you are a bot or not.

>Time to wait before first post: does this mean it will create a account and then delay posting according to what you set here: What would be a best setting, a hour, a day, a week ?

Thats what it reads and what it means. I leave it up to the SEO guys to say what makes sense here.

>Time to wait between post: can this be to wait say 3 days ( 4320 minutes).

yes, whatever you want. Strange question though.

>Maximum post per account: If i have 20 articles loaded into my project ( in syntax) would it be OK to select 20 as the maximum ?

No, you should add 20 articles seperatly to the GUI, not one big spined article. Or uncheck the dupe-check option for article posting.

>Maximum accounts per site: If i have 100 private proxies and 100 email accounts per project , would it be save to then select 100 as the maximum accounts, Will GSA keep track which Ip's has allready been used on which sites ?

You should have 100 email accounts if possible. An unused one will be taken for the site. A random proxy is used as well but that is not remembered and can be the same for the next signup.

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @Sven

Thank you very much for your detailed response i appreciate your time

Thanks
  • @sven are the maximum posts per account and maximum accounts an absolute or a variable?

e.g.

If both are set at 5 will it create 5 accounts and each one will post 5 times or will it create 1 - 5 accounts with each account having 1 - 5 posts?

Thanks
    each account will have 5 post in the end.
  • cheers @sven

you know what's coming next :D

Any chance you can change it to introduce an element of randomness? 

Something like "Between X and Y"?

That way ppl who want to have the same number of posts per account still can and ppl who want to introduce a random element to it can too...

Thanks
    hmm yea I was expecting such option ;) Will add it soon.
  • if you increase the Maximum posts/accounts after running for a month will the project start posting to more accounts?

For example if you start with 5 accounts per site then up to 10 accounts, now 5 new accounts will be created?

@kp55 yes...SER will start looking for new sites to post to from your created accounts.