Skip to content

Threads per Proxy

Hello,
Can anyone please advice me how many: 

1. Threads to use ?
2. HTML Timeout ?
3. Custom Time to Wait between Search engine queries ?

per private proxy ? 

I use 10 private proxies and I want to know the best setup because my private proxies Blocked on Google very very often

Thanks

Comments

• You should use no more than 10 threads per proxy, but based on how quickly Google has been banning them, I'd prob do no more than 7 or 8.

Html time out should be 140 - 180, but you'll need to play with this to optimise it for your set up

Custom time to wait is a difficult one and depends on how many different SE you use.  Some set it low at about 5 or 10 secs, others set it higher.
  • I use:

1. Threads to use   =   10
    2. HTML Timeout  =   30
    3. Custom Time to Wait between Search engine queries    =     120

and all the 10 private prxies that I used blocked on Google after 10 - 15 min.
  • I use 300 threads, 30 proxies, 120 HTML Timeout, wait time 10 seconds. I use a lot of search engines. If you select "all english", it goes fast. I'm mostly doing PR3+ contextual links on a desktop machine, and it will get up to 85 LPM without burning proxies.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wait time should not be lower than 60 sec. Keep in mind that this value is used per proxy in newer versions. So the more proxies you have the faster it is...but a setting of 10 sec would use the same proxy every 10 sec for one search engine.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Here is what I do.

1. 250 per server
    2. 30 seconds
    3. 15 seconds

I have 100 private proxies spread across a bunch of servers.
  • @Satans_Apprentice Can you please tell me which proxy provider you use ?

Can anyone suggest me a good proxy provider (private proxies) ?
  • You'll find a mix of both positive and negative reviews for every proxy provider, but I use Proxy Hub and have never had any problems.

You might want to look at Squid Proxies and also Buyproxies
  • @davbel Could you please tell me if I can use semi dedicated proxies for search and check PR and private proxies only for posting ? Is it a good idea or private proxies for all the jobs ?
  • Proxy Hub has been the best.

Squid Proxies suck STAY AWAY!
  • my recent proxies from Proxy Hub all dead  have request for replacement  no answer yet 
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    I had absolute crap results with proxy hub, the proxies themselves sucked and the customer support sucked.
    Just my experience

question on svens comment "wait time should not be lower than 60 sec. Keep in mind that this value is used per proxy in newer versions. So the more proxies you have the faster it is...but a setting of 10 sec would use the same proxy every 10 sec for one search engine."

would that be 60 seconds per proxy? so if i have 60 proxies can i basically set that to 0? that is, if i only had one project going, that would cycle thru each proxy sequentially immediately but without getting any of them banned by the time it came back around to the first one?

of course i would adjust the math based on how many projects i had