Skip to content

Penguin Update and T1 Anchortexts

nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
edited October 2013 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I have been using GSA SER recent months (almost year ) Still i coudn't rank single website .I have 5websites.

PR 2  - 2 websites
PR 4 - 1 website

Brand new websites....

All websites are easy competition . which means Top 10 competitors no exact URLS ...low domain authority /page authority etc etc

i used to do 3 tier building ...

For T1
Articles from Article Builder spin on Spin Rewriter
Web 2.0 SER Engine  - Wiki - Articles
50 OBL Filter
3PR or High

Screen Shot

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3

My new Sites its dancing from ages POS 15 to 20
And PR4 - PR 2 Site keywords jumping to 50 position to 200

Even after Penguin update no change at all (some keywords went down )but most of them have not been changed.

Can you suggest me new method / or advice

According to @2Take2 post

Now im scraping a list by using Scrape box (Copied article platforms merged with my keywords (keywords are fully related export by keyword tool)
then going to remove lower PR and import it to GSA SER .

What if i make Real Page Rank Backlinks ? instead of building domain PR backlinks ..is there anyway to filter page rank URLs (REAL PAGE) via SB or GSA ?

Also atm whats the best method anchor text ratio for T1...

What if i make some quality site for T1 (10 sites Squidoo tumbler etc ) and build backlinks to it ?

I am sorry again for my sucking english Experts and all users just give me an idea ...i doubt this happen coz of my shared hostgator hosting ..feel to change that too..even very easy long tail keywords stuck on 15th posting

PS : When i check majestic SEO for anchor texts it always show me (mostly) genaric anchortexts such as (Visit now or unrelavent anchor texts)

Small Question:

I noticed (web 2.0 ) even after anchor text something like  "Visit my site www....com "  So i checked this forum and @Sven has mentioned to edit Autoanchor.dat file ..so i deleted it (just clear data) is that mean now im not getting any anchor texts there ? or it just remove that " Vist my site " part only .

I am very newbie Appciate Help.
Thank you

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    if you delete the files, you will end up in a skipped submission as no link could get placed.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    @Sven

Thank you for Responding..I didnt delete the file Just open the file via Text file and clear it ..Coz i wanted to stop posting naked URL with anchor text check this :

" If you are heading out to consume for dinner, don't hesitate to ask for your food done in different ways.
    compared to what the food selection offers. Should you loved this post and you would love to receive details regarding turkey drumstick recipe (just click the next website) assure visit Www.testsite.com/. Request alternatives and sauces on the side where.
    ideal. A lot of bistros are pliable and are willing to accommodate special dietary.
    needs especially for expecting ladies with diabetic issues."

So i edited . How can i avoid this then ? Im gona reinstall GSA SER then ..Can you explain me
  • It may be your on-site content. 
    1. Up your pages to 750 words
    2. Add more pages/posts. 
    3. Silo your site if you haven't done it already.I posted earlier how to do it.
    4. Use SEOPressor for on-page SEO.
    Satans_Apprentice

1. I have over 1000 + Unique Contents (Quality Elite Articles Coz Site Is pr 4 so i care)
    2. Up to now 20 posts : /
    3. Can you help me with SILO my enlgish super bad still trying to figgure it out silo can you paste your URL please big help
    4 I used to do SEOpressor ofc nullled version : / but sine its nulled switchd to Yoast SEO btw can you advice me my anchor text ratio for t1 please

Thank you
    @2TAKE2 & @ron

Any suggestions :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    This is the perfect question for an SEO forum. I'm dead serious. Instead of posing this question on a software forum, you will get a lot more helpful and targeted responses from people really into SEO. That's what you want. SER is just a tool. You still need an SEO gameplan to go with that tool. I spend a lot of time on those forums reading and keeping sharp, and you have to do the same to succeed.
    ron

Switched to BHW again and going to open a tread there ;).But still belive GSA users can share something :)
    Thank you @ron
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited October 2013
    @nawshale - All the answers to your questions are right there in front of you, google pretty much tells you exactly what it wants in order to rank a page in any niche, you just have to analyse the top ten sites (on page and off page SEO) in order to look for clues.:-)

If you want to know about siloing sites, there was an excellent link shared (in this thread) by forum member @jurky3fo which relates to an article about silo structures by Bruce Clay
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @nawshale - Also get on Traffic Planet - I would probably go there first. There are a lot of veterans at TP.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited October 2013
    @nawshale I think the following post on BHW might give you some insight on Penguin and tiered ranking:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/614324-penguin-2-1-ill-give-you-guys-nudge-right-direction.html
    @ron : Just go to TP and going to read a 2 z there with my english dictionary :P

@2Take2 : Yes! S4ntos adviced me to checked TOP10 so trying to figgure those with Majestic SEO

@royalmice : Thank you royalmice!

Guys thank you soo much for helping me out i'm really new to those but im in the game! Wish me luck :)
    Thank you again!
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    'Penguin works on a page by page basis, if you've been hit by penguin you may notice that only part of your rankings were hit.'

If this is true, I hope it remains true for a while. Whack a mole :)

@nawshale if you read everything and re-read everything on this and a few other forums, you will be top of your game in a few months.
  • all the setups and answers are on this forum...just use the search function, grab a cup of coffee and start reading. 

I bought the software last month on the 26th and ranked my first website on the 1st page on the 1st of October using only GSA. Exact matches per month are over 600,000 for this one keyword.  Like I said, all your answers can be found here on this forum.  Finding the information for yourself is the best thing you can do.
    edited October 2013
    evergreenman

spunko2010

Try my best! Im not a native speaker so bit hard but with support i will be ok (y) anyway...

@Sven

I use article manager and checked " Automatically instert article in botton"  every single article it placed URL with anchortext but how can i mix with article words . My article has anchor keywords but it doesnt embded with those words...only leave the anchortext bottom.

Need to mix. any suggestion .

PS : I used to use WAC and it has %link% then it mixed but what if i use inbuild gsa scraper or Article builder or something like that ...how can i mixed anchortext instead of leaving it bottom.
    Just uncheck the box and it places the link inside of the article. ;)
    Sven
    Ok great I will try that . :)

Don't know this suggestion already possible.. Think we write a custom article with our keyword .If theres a function to right click that exact keyword and select it as an anchor text it will be really helpful. I noticed new article manager window doesnt support with normal pop up menu (macros etc etc ) If we can select by a pop up menu and if we can use a exact word to build our anchor text it will be great :) Not sure its a newbie suggestion.

Thank you Sven!Just Bought Indexer Too ;) 
    @nawshale indeed the article manager can be improved way more...it's the first version where this was introduced but you will see some improvements there on next versions...
    Sven

I love you Sven :/ Sorry to say that in public :D
    Long live
    @rodol

:P BTW im not from china from sri lanka :)
    ;)
    Hmm, this is weird. I launched a website in July-August and it never got anywhere in the SERPS, not past page 10+.

I used SER on it and figured it was either a bad domain with bad history, or I overdid the initial SEO and it got whacked within a few days of launch.  I just left the server on, I was going to kill it at the end of the month and re-use the credits on a new server. However... Today I noticed it's jumped up to page 2 and even page 1 for a few KWs! I have not done any marketing on it for at least 4 weeks. Bizarre!
  • how many backlinks daily?

I've ranked over 6 websites to nº1 in the past 8 months with GSA , in competitive keywords (40k exact searches) 0 penalizations and all are ranked.
    sumusikosumusiko

You asking me .. IF its ... For t1 Only Contextual PR3 Below 50 OBL links (verified 30  - 50 )

Can you help me out with a advice (if you check my screenshots ) :)
    @sumsuiko no more than 200 a day at most, probably 20-50 normally/day
  • The same thing I'm facing @spunko2010 but I'm yet to eat the fruit of it. The same niche site that got tanked due to anchor text slap, I launched a similar one buts its been more than 2 weeks and still no signs of it in 30 pages so far for any of the keyword. The anchor text variations are no more than 13-14% for each keyword.

The only footprint it has is my Piwik analytics tracking URL, even the host is new.

What's your opinion @ron and spunko? Maybe I'm just eager to see the results as like the last time but perhaps they were short term as we saw due to over-powering of anchor text?

Thank you.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited October 2013
    @Pratik -  FWIW I'm 99.999999% positive that footprints aren't your problem.

Try building a new test site and give it an inital blast of several thousand verifed URLs in order to get google to take notice of it.

Don't mess about, just do it all in one hit, stop, and let them index naturally (or maybe point a spam tier at the contextuals if you can be bothered?)

That should see you at least in the top 10 pages within a couple of days, then climbing to at least the top 30 within a week.

Obviously, that is provided that your on page SEO is good and the niche isn't ridiculously competitive.
  • @2Take Of course the niche works as I was previously (recently) able to rank it up. :) But that was 64% noobish anchor text mistake so I can't compare the time taken for that to rank with 13% anchor text match I guess, haha.

I will wait and see what happens.

Thanks.
    13% Anchor text is easier to rank if you blast it with 1000 verified links, rather than 20 a day.
  • @spunko2010 Would that be a problem if we blast together?