Skip to content

IP getting blocked

edited October 2013 in Need Help
Hi all . I am getting my ip blocked by google pretty often lately . What can i do to avoid this ?

I have 30 shared proxies from buyproxies.org 

I only use them marked as privet , and if all  blocked project must stop ., but still the ip is still get discovered  somehow .   Advice anyone ? 

I also use proxies when indexing .

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    do you use PR checks in projects? This might get your IPs banned.
  • yes . my setting are above . shell I try to use rpivet proxies for that of may be other ideas ?
  • I use pr checks in some of the projects , 3-4 , mostly not
    Well guess G. doesn't like you to check PR that massively than. Just a guess though.
  • Sven  am using privet proxies to chekc PR , how my IP get exposed ? I have 30 proxies all working and checked before every run .
  • but ok i get it . i will reset the projects to not chekc for PR . not a big problem this is :)  thanks 
    You mean your real IP is exposed? I though you where speaking about the proxy ips?
  • Yeah real ip getting blocked
    With the settings above nothing uses your real IP. Do you maybe also use SEO Indexer or any other tool? I can imagine that that might cause problems on your end.
  • I am running gsa indexer with proxies
  • No i onlu use gsa trio :)
  • I alway though that when last proxie burnt program must stop without giving out my real ip
  • But somehow it's happening
    OK and you use just private proxies in SEO Indexer + marked them? Thats the only way I see how your IP could get leaked if not
  • Yes it marked in indexer * use proxies* deep link sites in full mode
  • Sven  Good morning ! I see you've added new feature to the indexer ! Very neat ! I've set it up to not search for public proxies and use my privet proxies . Is this is the way ? 

The other thing that I wanted to ask you . Would it be possible to add scheduler to the indexer , so i can specify how many links I want to index per day ?    
    Yes thats how it should be set up. But no scheduler for Indexer...thats not needed in my eyes.
  • ok m8, thanks !