Skip to content

How to disable PR checking for real - got proxies banned again

I have disabled this filter in project options, however in the log I see that:
(a) SER is skipping sites with PR too low or (b) PR too high (above 6). That means it is still checking sites PR. How should I disable this filter for real ?

My settings:
HTML timeout - 140
waiting time - 65 seconds
threads - 30
all proxies ar set to private

I use 20 private proxies and several of them are already banned. Still use SER only in test mode, running 2 projects that post only to article sites and blogs and GSA Indexer. My only assumption is that google does not like PR checking.

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited October 2013
    Did you try stopping the project first and then disabling the PR options? 

You should just uncheck "skip sites with a PR below X and with a PR above X"

Seems to be working fine from my end with the latest version. (6..77)
  • @s4nt0s didn't stop it, will try it. do you also presume that PR checking could be the reason for banning proxies ? It would be interesting to hear what others have to say as well.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Yes proxies can get blocked from PR checking due to constant PR checking. You can try increasing your time between search engine queries or disable that option.
  • I use shared private proxies for PR checking (you can get 5-10 on Fiverr for $5) and dedicated privates for everything else.  Solves the issue of proxies getting banned for constant PR checking.