Skip to content

Projects stop for no reason on their own.

RhymRhym Mājās :)
Hello, Folks!
Is there a reason why projects are stopping lately on their own for no reason?
I check my VPS twice a day and lately after "Out Of Memory" issues and the patch fix I am getting this problem, when I check my VPS usually 75% of projects are stopped, projects say active and are in white "transparent" line. And no, I have no submission limits on, I have a powerful VPS, and I am using 41 Semi Dedicated Proxies from buyproxies.org.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    how many projects, what SER version, how many threads?
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    11 projects, version 6.75, 200 threads
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Right click > Show URL's > Show left target URL's

Is there anything in that list?
    295 URL's
    So it's showing that you have 295 URL's that still need to be processed/submitted to?

Maybe try re-starting your VPS.

If you still have target URL's to process, i'm not sure why SER is not processing them.
    Oh wait, no, I restarted the projects a while ago, I will be able to answer correctly when a project will stop again, sorry, I misunderstood you. :)
    Another one bites the dust...
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2bpr3t.png

So it's all working or what?

From that screen shot, I can't see how many threads are in use.
    The top project was stopped even if it was saying that it is active, I posted the picture as soon as the first project stopped. and as I mentioned above 200 threads are running all the time.
    I think I figured out why it's doing this. Mine does the same thing now that i've been watching it.

Do you by any chance have "Use URL's linking on same verified URL" option checked?
    Some projects yes, some projects no.

I've noticed something, when I right click on one of those stopped projects > Status> and click Active even if it is active already, suddenly all projects get green again.

• I"m still running into this problem. This is really irritating. In the log all i can read is "Project Stopped!" and that's it. no reason at all. Can somebody tell me what this oculd be? I have my options set to keep posting to my verifieds.