Skip to content

lpm down from 24 to 14 since last update?

Any reason for this?

Not whining just saying its something i noticed :D tho 24 again would obv be preferred if it cant be helped it cant be helped :D

Comments

• LPM changes with every update
  • similar situation here
    for the first 2+ months, I had to struggle here just to maintain a smallest increase in successful verifieds
    with limited bandwidth and CPU usually the LpM was barely above 1.0 max about 1.3-1.7
    and many times many hrs below 1.0

then just the last 2-3 days before 6.67 or 6.68
    I managed with new self created pre-filtered target-URLlists to get a steady LpM of 13+
    with peaks up to 30-50+
    then with 22 threads the CPU was mostly 99% rarely for short periods below 50%
    for the first time in my life I no longer needed to run SER a full 24 hrs/day just to maintain a small increase in verified = in 2+ hrs I had my daily duty done and time / www resources to get new lists via SB or do other stuff online

now the past few days LpM is back to oldest days = barely 1-1.7
    currently I do different tests to see if it is the target list quality or what else could have destroyed my earlier high LpM

the CPU however seems to be much lower than before and rarely peaks up to 99%
    hence in resources way SER seems more efficient
    submission / verified  however are low before submission slow even if I increase threads from original 22 to 33 or 44