Skip to content

How can I Improve...

Verified Urls?

I'm making a lot of Article submissions but so far I've only reached 5 verified URLS?..

That ain't good is it?..I'd say that's pants...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    We don't know anything about your settings or proxy usage. If you want help, provide details.
  • Happy to do so.

What details do I need to provide?..

Thanks
    setting screenshots or logs.
  • conventional article sites such as
    • article friendly
    • article dashboard
    • WP
    • and some others
    usually are all pending approval - which can take from days to many months to never
    after submission you have NO knowledge of later live URL
    hence verification LATER very complex (but possible) 
    • do a site search for author
    • check author submission page with all article live
    • login and check status (pending, rejected, live) = needs captcha = $. such status messages may be different depending on platform
    also a.m. and similar old fashioned article platforms have a "author resource box" a seperate unitt from text, and a small profile, with a well defined chars max length (mostly 250 chars incl HTML for links for resource box) and max link number (2 max 3 usually). typically no contextual links except blog article sites and wikis

if submitting with longer conventional "profile" as acceptable for wikis or blogs, etc
    mostly articles get auto-rejected with or without notification

and since mostly pending approval (except AB, AS and WP)
    needless to say that all articles need to be human readable, else account banned

many of article sites have low PR N/A or PR 0
    the higher the fewer sites you find
    hence to find anything at all for submission be sure to have all low PR open for submission

there might be many more NON-functioning article sites of a.m. type than working once
    best for me are always wikis, drupal, joomla, some web20 and some social networking sites
  • Hans I took your Advice and my submissions "URL verifys" are improving.

Thanks.
  • other problems or considerations when using SER to submit to traditional article sites are:

conventional article sites are meant to be supplied with quality human readable articles again and again
    on same account by same author using same name / email address

may be every few days or week a new unique article
    all life long if author creative and productive
    and strictly SELF-created content
    hence you normally use ONE = true name for one account per site
    all life long
    honest WH publishers have NO need to fear creating footprint of publishing or hiding true ID
    that's why G introduced years ago the feature to register (all) your sharing accounts on major article publishing sites,
    see YOUR G profile > about > Contributor to ...
    that's where publishers ADD all major sites they use as publishing platform

some sites / platforms require first a "pen name" with its own full profile to be configures before article submissions can begin
    AMR as well as other online article submission services create account PLUS pen name automatically

NOT sure if SER is configured to do that
    else articles may be pending or rejected

for the conventional article directory submissions, I created
    one separate project = duplicate from other
    except I uncheck all wiki, blog etc
    and checked only the OLD-fashioned article directory
    and have minimum PR0 since most such sites are PR0 and few only above
    that submission LpM is very slow and is run only every once in a while
    using the matching "author resource box" format

while all efficient articles joomla, drupal, wikis, etc
    are on main projects
    using extended profiles

while in the current SER you can submit multiple articles to same site
    it is NOT efficiently possible to have ONE project with ANY number of articles, submitted to SAME sites
    and thus SER
    is NOT really ideal for a regular NEW article publishing like in AMR or others specialized in articles (stricly WH)

SER seems more for webspam or BH (to meet the apparent need of majority of SEO customers)
    rather than for feeding the web on unique quality educational content,  web20 or article or blog accounts with human readable quality content

when you feed the world with quality articles on quality article sites
    you feed ALL sites at once (that's what I did all the past years without any problems}

when a publishing house prints xx thousand copies of a daily newspaper
    it sells ALL the same day rather than 100 each day

quality content on blogs or article sites create substantial generic traffic free from any SE

finally
    since using SER
    I simple changed from article submission on traditional sites
    to other article submission platforms

without the old fashioned article sites = submissions FAR more efficient, faster and MANY more sites across the globe available
    the quality factor is a matter of self-control and conscience = you have it and succeed or have none and fail

I have 1 tiny article project just for those sites
    and all else by NEW projects all with the old fashioned article sites UN-checked
    that latter method brings about 5-10 x more LpM compared to old fashioned article sites

speed UP your LpM by UN-checking all failing platforms
    that saves resources
    then focus on those few platforms that bring HIGH % verified and remain verified possibly for life or for as long as site live

ti's boring and wasteful to submit to sites just for a temporary BL and see your submissions deleted after a day or a few days

Good sites who love good content keep your content forever
    and thus offer lasting BLs forever

Good luck

Well penname is added, else show me where this did not happen. Author name is just required once for registration. Thats kept and not changed onwards.

If you want to use your real name here, you can modify names.dat and lnames.dat file with your real name.

But I agree that article management is not optimal and will be changed. Today I worked on account management which had to be done before that one. So keep waiting for a better article content management in project options.

But beside that, I don't see much room in optimizing the workflow. 

• agree
    because comparing old fashioned article sites (article friendly, dashboard, etc) with modern content publishing sites, blogs, web20, drupal, wikis, etc
    it is obvious that article sites are too inefficient and may be a piece of history when compared to other content sharing / distributing options SER offers

but account management on all levels to re-FEED accounts with ever occurring NEW quality content may be far more exciting and efficient to drive generic traffic to a money-site
    accounts such as

wiki
    blogs (drupal, joomla, etc)
    micro blogging
    web20
    etc can / could receive NEW content / mini-content as often as possible and may create readers / followers

posting on a scheduled basis ( every x days / xx hrs ) may be unhappy
    what if you have nothing NEW ready for posting but posting scheduled - resubmit same respun article is no quality option

better an automatic trigger function such as
    submit to all accounts if NEW content file is present in any of the existing %spinfolder-<folder>% or any similar suitable macro

this may be daily for those requiring little work such as micro-blogging
    or every few days or weeks for article requiring more work
    regularly or more likely irregularly

old posts could be submitted to new sites in addition to most recent posts to assure all sites are fully fed and all followers happy

the importance is to maintain accounts by supplying quality content
    IMO the chance of having accounts / content deleted by site owner reduces the more quality content you add

a very same principle applies to PR sites
    the norm seems to be that Press Releases are written / published in 3rd person about a company
    spinning is of lesser or no importance, correct spelling and precise content of HIGH priority
    URLs usually are inserted as URL (only some paid PR accounts usually offer anchor texts.

PR still are meant to be press-release = for printed media and the SEO effect for web-distribution is of secondary side-effect

large PR sites seem to require an email @ own domain
    such as
    prlog.org

G loves PR if done on large sites
    for quality reason I strictly do manually
    but it could be done automatically of course and then used to announce more often activities

once you have an existing "press room" account ,you never mess around with cheap spin content, PR is a treasure grove