Skip to content

GSA Indexer - how to run it offline?

edited September 2013 in Need Help
Boss @ron @Sven and to all the Masters, 

I have a quick question. How to run GSA Indexer offline? because you often suggested that, better run the indexer offline to make the GSA process faster/ increase the LPM.

Thanks!

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

Just run it separately from SER if you must use both on the same pc. It literally dominates the bandwidth and processing, and your link creation will suffer greatly.

Maybe for a small-time user of SER there is minimal impact, but anybody blasting links would be greatly affected.

Not much else to say here other than you simply do not run two major multi-threaded software beasts on the same pc at the same time. Just not a smart idea.

The perfect solution is to be able to run GSA Indexer on a different pc (like your home pc), and have SER by itself on a VPS. That is ideal.  

• Thank you @ron. BTW, I already have a separate VPS for SER. The question is, do you have a step/s how to run the GSA indexer thing offline? 

- i'm a newbie ..
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Look in the Categories section - it's on the top right column on this page. Look for the tag for 'indexer'.