Skip to content

Ranking on YouTube with GSA

Hello guys!

I just purchased GSA and I am a complete newbie in it. I have limited capital currently (well actually I don't want to spend thousands of bucks initially). I have purchased a 2 GB Ram, 7.2 GHz VPS to run GSA & also I purchased 10 semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org.

I will mainly be focusing on ranking different YT vids as quickly as possible in Google (and probably in YT by ranking on Google first). I have used the search function but I mostly found useless stuff. So, I would appreciate if someone can provide me some guides & answers my questions below.

1. Can I get to see a started guide about GSA set up for YouTube ranking?

2. What type of backlinks are necessary for YT?

3. How to get a good list of HQ target URLs? I have GScraper.

4. I am getting around 10~15 LPM currently. How to improve it?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    For YT vids you can pretty much spam it with any links as far as i know.

For lists you can use the footprints that SER uses, import into GScraper add some keywords and scrape your targets.

For LPM improvement you'll need to search the forum, there are lots of good posts about that on here.
  • Thanks for your help gooner. I would appreciate a few more opinions.
    welcome, good luck
  • edited September 2013
    Gooner I tried to find some tutorials but what I found was some useless posts. Can you link me to a few of those guides/tutorials available for newbies? Also, how much time does it take to rank a video?
    Try posts from @ron, @leeg and @ozz.

Click there names, look at their posts and you will find some good information.

Check this post for some more good links: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/155/inofficial-gsa-search-engine-ranker-faq#latest

I don't rank videos so i have no idea, but from what people say it can be done in a month or two.
    Although i heard it is getting harder recently.

• ronron SERLists.com
    Build links. Try to avoid comment links. Throw in some Likes, and if you have some web properties, embed the video on multiple properties. And if it is really worth it, I would throw some high PR links at it. You don't have to start slow with links, but don't go insane right out of the gate either - somewhere in the middle. 
  • I appreciate all the help. Let's see some more answers.
  • Just joined and this is a subject near and dear to my hear on ranking local youtube video for clients!  Thanks for the feedback!