Where to Effectively Use Sitelists
I have read up about site lists and how to use them and their various features, but it seems that a few aspects are still not quite clear to me.
From a best practice point of view, it makes the most sense to only enable sitelists on:
1) Article Directories
2) General Directories
3) Other platforms that do NOT target your money site.
The reasons are:
1) GSA will find the correct category here, so it will be in your niche/category. No need to make GSA search and use resources finding these.
2) GSA will find the correct category here, so it will be in your niche/category. No need to make GSA search and use resources finding these.
3) If you need quick links, this is the best to enable. If you enable this, the sitelists are not project specific so you will get a range of unrelated websites pointing to your site. Fine if it's not the money site, but could be very risky if it is.
These are the questions I have:
1) Is my logic above sound or am I missing something obvious?