Skip to content

How many blogs to create to be #1 for low search word?

Hi, How many blogs should I create to be #1 for low competition keyword. For example visual form builder? I've created more than 15k links for tier 1 and got only 4th position max and only for 5-6 days period, than my site started to jump and went down to 16th position. What I'm doing wrong? The 2nd position competitor has only 100 links. My best regards, Valera

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Hi @Valera, i think you are building too many links for that kind of competition keyword.

The problem you will have and may already be experiencing is keeping a regular flow of consistent links.
    It's important to have the same number of links to your site every week, month etc.

There is no need to build 15k if the main competitor only has 100.
  • How many links should I build in tier 1?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited September 2013
    I start with 30 - 50 per day, some people do less like 10 - 20 per day.

But the problem is now you already have a lot of links, so if you go slow now maybe the rankings will continue to drop.

But if you go fast again then maybe your site will be penalised.

So, ultimately it's your decision, but building so many links is not sustainable forever so i suggest you try and slow down.
  • I was using a test blog for that purposes. Now I want to promote landing page on money site. So now I want to make a less links to be in top of Google.