Skip to content

IP blocked by Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. Can it be true ? I am using proxies.

Hi, first day using GSA SER and already see message that my IP is blocked from all possible engines LOL.
I am using 10 private proxies and when tested, both (SB and SER) show that they are ok.

See screenshot attached.
imagehttp://failiem.lv/u/sttiopz (no need to download)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    They might work but might still be blocked on google. Turn the debug mode on and double click on the entry in it to see the actual output in browser.
  • I "think" Google stopped "blocking" or baning proxy with proper error message visible
    it rather appears G silently keeps proxy waiting until later and then gives a "Google sorry" prompt OR multiple following Google captcha without ever redirecting to actual search ...

I often saw such waiting from G with NO errors and NO results - just zero
    then a manual check shows the G sorry or redirect

may be G and others rather "honey-potting" proxy networks

I had same problems - with 30 semi-private proxies
    added a large number (100-200) of FRESH updated/tested FAST (<3-5 sec) public  proxies
    run with 22 threads rarerly 33 or more
    adn got some what better results in both SER and SB

just minutes ago I got myself 50 dedicated proxies
    and my proxy provider recommended
    "We recommend to use 33% threads (eg for 30 proxies, 10 connections)"
    that is an interesting number (%) I will try today

• Hi, Sven, could you clarify a little bit, how to turn on the debug mode and what should I search for ?
    Hans> which proxy provider do you use ? Mines were sold as private and recommended by sb founder.
    options->advanced->turn debug mode on
  • I restarted SER and it offered to install new versions, what i did. Did you release new version today ?

Debug mode screen was blank, but now everything is working and I have to write captchas :) Can I skip them ?
    Yes you can skip them. Please read the sticky FAQ thread.