Skip to content

wiki sites no summitted

Since some days, i noticed that my GSA didn't submit to Wiki sites. I tried to make a project only for Wiki and add the wiki sites list but nothing change . Do you have the same issue ? How to resolve it ?Thanks alot for your replies
Tagged:

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    What are your logs showing? It's hard to say what might be going on if we can't see what the software is doing. Post some logs please.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Clear Target URL History and try again ;)
  • Hi Sven, i did it but the problem still there, no Wiki for any project
    Well if you clear history, you should at least get not the message above. What other message you get now?
  • Hi Sven , now  i set up another wiki project and here are what i see in the log

20:37:42: [ ] Finding keyword competitors for vietnam vacation...
    20:37:43: [ ] 014/014 [Page 001] results on Clusty for Competitor with query vietnam tour
    20:37:43: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Euroseek for Competitor with query federal holiday
    20:37:43: [ ] Finding keyword competitors for vietnam tour...
    20:37:43: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Excite for Competitor with query wikitravel north vietnam with minh anh travel
    20:37:43: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Euroseek for Competitor with query vietnam tour company
    20:37:44: [ ] 003/003 [Page END] results on google VC for Competitor with query link:fj.57883.net -site:fj.57883.net
    20:37:44: [ ] Finding keyword competitors for adventure vietnam tour...
    20:37:44: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on Gigablast for Competitor with query wikitravel north vietnam with minh anh travel

I guess you checked "Skip nofollow links" option? If thats the case, you have that engine removed by default as it builds only no follow links. Make a screenshot of your options please.
  • Hi Sven , i ve checked and i didnt set up "Skip nofollow links" Please have a look at my 2 screenshots for a test project only for wiki since 4 hours, no summission are registreted

Hard to see but since you disabled all Profile links I guess you also disabled Article-Wiki ? If thats the case you will not see and link getting created.
  • Hey Sven, exactely, i found my fault ..Thanks for spending your times for helps and i'm really sorry for disturbing you
  • for wiki you have to have all profile checked?

Regards
    No, but if you uncheck profiles + articles-wiki it's useless.
  • i have 2 T1 to my websites:1 with article+social network PR>2, and 2 >> wiki+bookmark PR >4. On both disabled all 3 tabs of profile in settings. It is ok?
    If you don't want profiles than yes ;)