Skip to content

Links per day

For all expert and hardcore user of SER.. i just wanna ask something that i think very important cause i'm really newbies.. how many links do you do per day? and i know.. to many is not good for search engine.. so what is the ideal amount?

I also know that even though i build 2k link only in 24 hour.. it is not gonna index on the same day.. and i think there is a really big different between link velocity and link crawling.. is that true link crawling is more important and need to take into serious action.. i mean.. there is no need to send 2k links to crawler services to finish it in one day only.. because search engine crawler will find it as not normal... so do i need to dripfeed or slow down the crawling rate...?

how about link velocity? i think if i build 2k links in one day.. and DO NOT push into any ping services or crawler services.. in the end SE crawler will find it naturally..... i don't know about you guys... please share the way to playsafe with SE..

Thanks

Comments

• edited September 2013
    33 link for tier 1 Daily PR 3 + .
    Each tier 1 link got another 33 link PR 1+ (Check Per URL)
    Each tier 2 link got anotehr 33 link PR 0+ (Check Per URL)

Link Velocity: Constantly build 33 per day to prevent sudden drop.
    Sometime change to 30, then 35 then 40. Play around 25-40 . So it wont raise a flag

Only sent to index service your tier 3 / 2 . Do not sent to tier 1.