Skip to content

Simple question...

We have a customer with a 120 page site. We want to build links for about 30 pages. The site is 14 years old, and is a PR 3.It has a decent link profile with some legitimate, earned, .edus and .gov links. About 3000 links site wide. How many tier 1 links per day site wide can they build daily? Again, just looking for some general guidance.
Tagged:

Comments

• You could probably be quite aggressive with that domain, but to be safe, maybe start out at about 10 - 15 mixed links per day, and take it from there. 

Let me know if you get stuck with the article and settings, and I'll try and help out as best I can.
  • ronron SERLists.com

I would focus on only good links including high PR, audio, video, pdf, press release, infographics, web 2.0, etc., and then build tiers below that. What I wouldn't want to do is start up a spammy link profile.

Clients are a completely different animal than an affiliate marketing site. If you screw that domain up, that is their business, and they are permanently screwed. You take those risks with your own accounts, not customers.