Skip to content

Captcha Breaker and Captcha Sniper together

I woudl REALLY like to see these two work together. I know the issue is they both use port 80. I am using Xrumer. The way I would like to set it up is to have Xrumer have a few tries, then Captcha breaker, then Captcha sniper. I know some of you might say it will slow be down, but assure you I have a very powerful machine that can handle it , and some might argue that they solve mostly the same captchas. I really want this working this way.. anyone have any ideas? Ive tried changing the port in CB with no luck (it just stops working).

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I think you asked the same by email and I reply here again so everyone knows it...

XR can not work with both at the same time I would say. They both trick XR to think it's sending requests to some page while in reality the call is redirected to CB or CS. The method is the same and so both have to listen to port 80. The only way this might work is by running CB on one external IP and CS on 127.0.0.1. But most likely you have just one interface and than it will not work.

For other programs you can try to use a captcha service like DBC or DeCaptcher where you can enter the port. Some programs offer that and in that case you can use that setting in CB and let CS solve things the normal way by port 80.

• So I managed to get Xrumer and Captcha Sniper working on port 443 together, and my trial of CB is expired.. Is there a way to get another 5 day trial extention to make sure it works before I buy it? If I can get the two working together, I will post how i did it. Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There is no way to get another 5 day trial. Thats the whole point of a demo version.
  • captcha breaker is definitely worth the investment. seeing you could afford xrumer, captcha breaker should not be a problem. drop CS, it's a waste of time. Too buggy and no updates for months. mike says he can beat CB hands down with CS and i think it's bs