Skip to content

T2 submission problem

edited September 2013 in Need Help
Hi, Sven

i have unchecked "avoide posting on same domain" option for T2 but problem is SER not
picking my whole site list it only select few domain and posting mass. here is the status...

i have 10k unique domain of article and social network platform which i select for T2

10k verifiel url of T2 but only unique domain is 80 to 100

i want to use my whole domain list not only 100.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2013
    one more thing.

i want to create a project for only directory submission but i want that SER select only my specified city for that particular project for directory submission.

how is this possible Sven ?
  • Your best option would be to add *your city here* to your category field
  • maybe their are some other way to do this with better idea.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry I can't really follow you and your problems. @cherub said how to do it with the category thing the rest is unknown to me and what you request.
  • Sven i don't know what you have problem with me. my concern is only that if i unchecked
    "avoide posting on same domain" option then SER building lots of link with only few domain. it not using whole domain list from global site list.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I have no problem with you! I just don't understand the question. Remember that my 1st language is not English; it's not even my 2nd one I have learned so bare with me.

Anyway I would need some samples maybe to see what went wrong.

• English is not my first language too. ok i am sending you my project backup.

:)