• 2GB
    Guaranteed RAM
  • Unlimited
    Monthly Traffic
  • 100Mbps
    Bandwidth

Proxy Specification: Proxy Hub

10 shared proxies

From what i can deduce from this, it seems GSA finds it difficult to scrape links for me. No matter what i do this seems to be the issue. I have also copied 100k most used keywords into GSA if it will help scraping target but this has not helped in any way either. Please help shine light on my predicament so i can move ahead with GSA. Your suggestions are highly welcomed!

MY SET UP

imageimage

My proxy set UP

Tagged:

Comments

• just by looking at your set up you have gsa to use public proxies for scrape engines.  Do you have public proxies entered?  If not then you will not get many results because you are scraping with the ip of the server over and over.  Also noticed that you have disabled banned proxies check which would mean that the one ip that you are using could be banned.  Not and expert.  Just my 2 cents. 
  • Before anything, get at least another 10 semi dedicated proxies.

I'm no pro user, but the changes I would make are;

Image 1

Check 'use url variations with'

Uncheck 'use collected keywords to find target sites'

You should also optimise the best performing platforms, use *masks* for your categories, and perhaps look at your anchor text ratios too.

Image 2

Change it to 'pause project after x number of submissions reached in a day per url' (Your normal success rate looks like about 5%, so maybe set it to about 60 - 100 submissions and go from there?).

- Check 'don't remove URLs'

- Maybe uncheck the character spinning option (just my personal preference)?

Image 3

Lower your threads to about 60 - 80 (maybe less with 10 proxies?) - have a play until you find the sweet spot.

- Check all the proxies boxes, except 'delete banned proxies' and make them 'private' for everything.

- check 'stop project on no active proxies'

- check 'restart project on active proxies'

Maybe increase the custom wait between search queries a bit, perhaps to about 90 (again, have a bit of a play.)

Just my opinion - hope it helps.

• @2Take2 what do you mean by You should also optimise the best performing platforms, use *masks* for your categories, and perhaps look at your anchor text ratios too. {Do you know how I can go about this}. Thank you for your recommendations, i will follow them through. I have bought another 10 shared privet proxies, am just waiting for delivery! please your response is appreciated

• @kindit77 - They were just a couple of tips that I threw in that weren't really related to your OP.

Platforms - If you go through the successful VS verified lists you will see that some platforms don't give very good results. If you uncheck these it will improve the performance of SER (But keep an eye on them in case any get improved in the updates).

Masks for categories - instead of adding the category "Education", add it as "*Education*" (without the " ) instead. This will mean that if SER cant find that specific category it will submit to any other one that it can find that contains the same word, ie. "Education for adults".

Anchor text - At the moment you have it set to "60% main anchor/s , 20% domain, and 20% LSI".
    Everyone has their own way of doing it, but I think that most will agree that if you are using these ratios to point directly to your money site (and it's a site that you care about), then you are over optimizing your main anchors too much.