Skip to content

Do you have to have google passed proxies( rahter than jsut anonymouse)?

Its all coming flooding back to me now checking scrapebox proxies that google passed ones are MUCH HARDER to find than simple anon proxies.

im presuming the google passed ones are required for the scraping element right?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I found the anon works just fine, i import them into gscraper and they do the job.
  • one thing with the procies. i noticed in options theres the option to auto search for new proxies but thats not what i want- ie searching the web.

does the active proxie in the otehr tab, does ser retest proxies periodically? cos there is a test button but only test every x minutes.

i see the option to chekc for new ones in options like i said but that is to test the web, i want it to retest current proxies . as far as i see it currently just unticks dead ones rather than retests the list.

how do you guys have it setup?

cos i have a list of 1200 or so publics i would like it to retest the dead ones now and then cos ones teat were dead would prob come alive again after a whiel. is that a good way to do it or how do you guys have it setup?
  • for GSA I just filter by Anonymous.

For SB I filter by Google + Anonymous.