Skip to content

Article content field is Word Number Limited

First of all, GSA is a great tools I have used ever. Here is the question:
I want to post a article to more than 5000 sites and want to spin it as much as possible. But I notice the field limit the word number, that's mean I can not spin twice or more to generate more unique articles.   How to solve this problem and I dont want to change my articles frequently which is a waste of time. Can I use macros to bypass this limit which means I just put the large content in the file first.

Rufus

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I dun't understand this really. The field is not limited in any way. The chars counted below it don't mean much. You can have a longer version there or shorter as well. Also keep in mind that is counts the longest and shortest variation here not the whole text before unspin.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @sven - On a slightly different subject... Sometimes when i import articles from Article Builder it cuts off the end of the title spintax... So presumably this field is character limited?
    Hmm no nothing is limited.
    Really? For sure it cuts it sometimes because when i try to close the project a warning message pops up.

So i have to manually fix it.
    hmm please post t he exact steps so i can reproduce it.
    It doesn't happen every time or in certain circumstances, let's say maybe 5 % of the time, randomly it seems.

Steps are:

1) Build article - Use Article Builder
    2) Choose any category - I have experienced it on a few different categories.
    3) 500, 600 or 700 words, 20 article count.
    4) click create, click ok, click close.

That's all, it probably doesn't help you i know.

I can send you the exact spintax created next time it happens if it helps?

But if it's only me with this problem then don't worry about it - It's a very minor thing and i can fix it manually in 30 seconds.
    ok found and fixed it.
    Wow you are too good, take a bow :)
    Thank you Sven
  • @sven
    yes, it seems that there's no limit. But when i download 20 articles from Articlebuilder and want to spin it again by TBS, there's no response when I click spin.
    Might take too long to answer the query.