Skip to content

Project status question

I see an interesting issue: after changing statuses of all projects (except one) to "inactive".. GSA continues to submit for all projects, inc. these with Inactive status. I have to backup and delete them all in order to run only one/few projects and than recover them back. Is that a bug or probably GSA needs to finish some threats or something?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you set projects to inactive, you see it getting into "Stopping" in the status column. Than watch the log...should finish once in a while.
  • Yes, I know that, but I mention that into the status column it`s appear "inactive" and nothing happens there (no color, no (V) or (P), but down into the Log tab I see how SER submits for these Inactive projects and into the Last Verified URL come URLs from that projects. It`s a bit confusing.. (or the logs are going with some kind of retard? Anyway I`ve waited 2 hours to prove how it will be after some time: it`s the same..)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @libero - Something similar happens to me too sometimes, I found that if you stop then start projects again it usually fixes itself, or close SER and open again and it should be fine. Have you tried that?
  • Restart SER works fine! Hm.. simple solution :) Thanks
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Crazy huh :D