Skip to content

Search Engine Ranker + Indexing

I apologize if this is redundant, but I'm relatively new at this game.  Would a search engine ranker be followed by an indexer/indexing service for faster effect, or what? 

Also, if anyone could recommend a good reading resource on all of this SEO intricacies it would be greatly appreciated.  While I understand how to do it, I don't understand what I'm really doing low-level. 

I found GSA via a cat on Fiverr who gave me a bit of insight.  I've been using Bookmarking Demon and I'm a bit less than satisfied with its performance, hence my curiosity in GSA. 

Thanks!

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Hey @puck,

For best results you should use an indexing service yea.

GSA have their own software for a one-off fee or you can use a pay monthly type service (i use Lindexed), which is more expensive but probably more effective, cost for that is $50month.

There are other options too, search "indexing" and you should see some results on this forum.

Does that answer your question mate?
  • @gooner Lindexed is around $25 USD/day for 50K link submissions/day.
  • What is you guys' guess on how many websites you should be ranking before throwing down the money for an indexing service/index software? 

Am I right in thinking that an indexing service just puts your backlinks into effect quicker than waiting for the internet to do its magic?
  • Also, thanks for the suggestions
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @pratik - You mean $25/mo - Yea that's what i pay, sorry not sure why i said $50!

@puck - Ur pretty much right on what u say, but also to remember that without an indexing service then many links will never be indexed at all and if their not indexed then they won't be counted in your ranking.

If you can afford it go for indexing right away, at least get GSA SEO indexer which is only $20: http://seo-indexer.gsa-online.de/

• puck read this post of mine here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/4964/what-i-ve-come-to-really-appreciate-about-gsa-search-engine-ranker-in-3-days#latest - it is 100% all truth.

If you can afford it get GSA Search Engine Ranker, then during check out take up the offer for GSA Captcha Breaker and SEO Indexer and get them as well. These three tools will run together at the same time nicely. You'll be glad you have them. They'll become your SEO Holy Trinity, your Father, Son and Holy Ghost. ;-)

When you get with the GSA SER crowd you'll be in good hands with lots of support, tutorials, etc - a solid community brought together by solid SEO tools that are supported and constantly updated.

These tools are all less than what you paid for Bookmarking Demon individually. It's a lifetime license with each. No monthly fees. You won't go wrong in getting them. Trust me.

• Thanks for the reply man!  I did get a better percentage of success with the trial of GSA than I get with BMD, and anyone who puts any time into this spends more money on services than on a flat fee, and in a very short time.  BMD has no monthly fee directly, but it's not free to keep an updated list either
  • @gooner lol yeah even I made a typo, sorry. Yes, it's $25/mo.
  • Good post Chris.  I feel similar about the SEO product I was using (I probably could have kept its name out of the post ..  oops).  In less than hours I got replies to my questions, to the forum here definitely has users who care about the new kids
  • Thanks puck. This is a great forum and GSA SEO tools are great. They're only going to get better too. I'm looking forward to watching the GSA SEO community grow and branch out.

The tool I was talking about in my other post you read is Licorne AIO. What a joke. Every time I turned around it was saying "your hardware has changed you must reactivate this software to use it." Then activation would fail saying I already used my license twice. Which was crap. I use one laptop for everything I do. So after 3 times of this I just said screw it - didn't even bother to activate it again. Plus it doesn't get updated etc.

Yet in other forums I've read dudes saying use GSA Search Engine Ranker for tier 2s and below and use Licorne AIO for tier 1 - guys that don't even own Licorne AIO. Lol. People say this shit like there's software that automatically builds quality tier 1 links for you or something. Like there's nothing you have to do but just use "that" software.... No matter what you use it still will depend on the user.

You can build tier 1 or links directly to your money site with GSA Search Engine Ranker. All you have to do is select the proper engines, use the proper filters, and use quality content. That simple.

I read the other day in another forum where some guy was claiming the new Sick Agent may be better than GSA Search Engine Ranker. I would bet you money that guy has never even used GSA SER. He said Sick Angent was worth it because it goes out and finds URLs based on your key words to post to. Well guess what? So does GSA SER and much more.
  • SER > Sick Agent

I was one of the first to buy into Agent and have actually paid for one of the packets and it's OK, but it is miles behind SER.

• I bought it davbel. I haven't ran it yet though. Above I was just saying how some guy was stating it was better than GSA SER - http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo-tools/540406-sick-agent.html#post5325785