Skip to content

New Theory

It seems to me that making a brand new money site, and then a making a tier of brand new urls, with a second tier of brand new urls and a third tier of brand new urls and then a fourth tier of brand new urls. Google can easily figure out that you have a new website with some sort of tiering being made into it and discount everything.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    You think? I think people way over-estimate what Google can do :D
  • I think its easy to figure out, each time google finds a brand new never before seen url it records the time and date. Then it will eventually make an analysis recursively going through all your tier 1 into tier 2 into tier 3 of all the links linking to you easily ignoring BS links like image comments, blog comments, trackbacks etc. Well what are you left with brand new pages of contextual links inside article text. All those will be new. so examine the first tier of those, find all of those having contextual links then go to tier 2 ,etc so on and so on. You will find all new urls. Now remove their value and BOOM you are back to zero.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    "each time google finds a brand new never before seen url it records the time and date" - You think Google does that for every URL on the internet?

Then it follows each link, analyses what it links to and from, what type of link it is etc etc. For every link on the internet? Seriously?

SEO takes 6 months, if you achieve what you want before 6 months then well done you, but always allow up to 6 months.

If after 6 months you're not ranking, then you have probably chosen too difficult keywords or you haven't done a very good job with your link building. (either quality or quantity is lacking somewhere).

99% of all keywords i have attempted to rank did so within 6 months or those that didn't rank were either due to Google updates or me f@cking up somewhere. 1% remain unexplained.

That's my experience anyways, don't over-complicate it bro.
  • edited September 2013
    I'm not convinced. Every single one of sites survived Penguin 2.0 and every single one is excessively tiered with pagerank flowing. Their is always turbulence when u rank a new site. I've been doing it since 2008 and nothing has changed in that regard.

Most of the internet is tiered and interconnected anyways. Google only has so many resources to analyze sites. When your doing computations on the scale they do, they can't catch everything. Ranking shifts are normal in SEO and part of the game.

• edited September 2013
    I'm with @gooner on this while google has improved I think people over estimate what it really does and how soon it catches on. Of course they are on to old techniques that's why you have to always be trying new things while still using/abusing what is working. :)