Skip to content

solidseovps.com questions

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
I going to be getting a VPS this weekend and I think I might be going with solidseovps, unless someone can recommend me something else.

I have a few questions about them that I can find on the site. I am new to ordering a VPS, so if these questions are stupid, sorry about that.

When ordering, it's asking me what operating system I want, don't these come with a windows operating system already?

What operating system should I be getting for ser? They have windows server 2008 ENT 32 bit and 64 bit.

Do I need to get a control panel (CPanel)?

Is there a coupon code for SER users?

Is there any FTP access for the VPS to upload files and stuff?

I have posted a few of these questions in other threads where the solidseovps guy was posting, but don't think they were ever answered.

Thank you in advance to all who try and help me out.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    @Trevor_Bandura

I use solidseovps and have been very happy with them, fast connection and reliable service so far.

To answer your questions.

- I have windows server 2008 64 bit, not sure if it makes any difference - Some other users can hopefully answer that for you.

- You don't need cPanel if you are using it for SER and similar software only.

- I don't know of any discount code but it's pretty cheap already.

- You can access the VPS via remote desktop connection from your PC. That's all you need if you only want to run software on it.

I hope that helps.
  • For coupon code just open a support ticket and they will provide you 1st month coupon code. Thats what I did :)
    BTW they are good, but I am having SER verification problems. Not sure if this is because of the VPS but I did not change any settings in SER apart from getting private proxies. When I used to run SER in my previous VPS I used to have good amount of verifications in a day!
  • @caprcious I've noticed I get less verified on the SolidSEO VPS than I do from projects running on my home server, yet the campaigns I run on the VPS should get a higher % verified as they are far less spammy.

All the settings on CB and SER are identical so I'm guessing it has to be something server related.
  • @davbel yes mate I also think this the same way. I was getting good number of verified urls with last VPS provider. I ll contact their support about this.
    i'm getting around 25% to 40% verified on the VPS, what sort of % are you guys getting?
  • edited September 2013
    Ignore the first one. 80 out of 82 verified are indexer sites. I disabled that platform few hours ago.
    look at the third campaign. Its my money site and I have kept strict filters for it. All are awaiting verification. Somehow in my current VPS, SER is not able to verify the emails.

PS: How do SER finds new sites? Does it use the keywords I provide in the campaign?
    Something is not right there, my stats are so far today are 48,000 submitted - 19,000 verified on solidseovps.

But i'm not really experienced enough to tell you what the problem might be, sorry about that

• yea man.. can you tell me what email accounts you use?
    I use some hotmail and some outlook... all seems to be working fine, but i know others are having problems.
    I bought some from the guy on this forum - No problems so far.
  • edited September 2013
    Well, Make sure you are enabling proxies for verification as well... make sure to check the private box for verification as well... this should fix it for you
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Thank you everyone for the help. I just sent in my support request for a discount coupon for solid seo vps, Hope to get everything setup by the weekend.