Skip to content

Mollom type 2 solved by "use masks" but after each CB upgrade all improvements lost

Mollom type 2 seems to  be easily solved by "use masks" - (a few other captchas as well), however each time I get a new CB upgrade all efforts to improve CB seem to be lost / overwritten by default settings and mollom type 2 again are sent to captcha service.

How to protect own improvements from being overwritten by a CB upgrade ??

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    rename the file or share it ;)
    rename WHAT file? entire mollom type 2 folder or its content?
    sharing always sounds good, but there needs to be an easy 1 (or 2) click solution for such - like a built-in share-feature in CB.
    Since GSA use some 4 weeks ago I run out of time and www resources.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    2) There already is a built in share feature. 

To share the captcha, all you need to do is right click on the captcha > export > share online.
  • :) thank you
    does this sharing also include the sharing of the masks needed to solve the captcha type a this is the key to all improvements ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    As far as I know it will include everything needed for Sven to add it to the software.   :D
  • and then the shared captcha are now on rgost.net
    and how does sven or others find that when needed ?

and another question on that topic:

when captcha is solved by mask/hash only, such as the mollom type 2 and some others (drupal, etc)
    how can I use the CB SDK ONLY to calculate the hash value of a number of samples to get the full  selection of characters (full ABC)

it appears when I open a captcha sub-folder such as mollow, CB SDK tries all the different filers = a huge time and resource waste - instead of just calculating hash for each already renamed captcha ...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry I can't really follow you here.
  • Does CB solve mollom now out the box?
  • not to my knowledge
    this thread is about "Mollom type 2" = totally different from Mollom