Skip to content

GSA Pro users, need your help

Hi,

I am bit struggling to shift my entire SEO campaigns on GSA. I have around 10 eCommerce websites with 3000+ keywords each to optimize, so bit of hard work. Lets take one single website with 3000 keywords for the case:

If i build my tier 1 links with built in GSA web 2.0 and social network sites, how many unique articles in your opinion are required to spin and through them on all properties for 3000 KWs. I cannot write 3000 articles for each single keyword. If i write one unique article and spin into 100 versions, i will require only 30 unique articles for 3000 keywords, will that work? I know its not good idea for long term strategy but i have no other option. I will then mass blast these tier 1 links with tier 2 and 3 links. What is the safe limit to convert one unique article into into spun versions in your opinion?

My work is on hold until i get your reply, thanks!

Comments

• I am not a pro user, but I see decent response from spun articles that are completely gobbledegook.
  • Ok, which tool would you recommend for content scraping and spinning
  • Auto Content Writer, the developer is active on here (collywobbles)
  • I've used like crap spun content for tier 1 and got in top 3. So I can vouch it works, not sure about all niches, but it does certainly from a fresh ranking experience.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    HI

If you have a eCommerce site that possibly you would have categories, if i were you i would build the GSA campaigns based on the categories.

Lets say you have a category about Shoes and this category have sub categories : Sport shoes, mens shoes, business shoes etc.

You will produce 1 highly spun article based on shoes, but instead of adding links and anchor text to the article you add tokens like so <a href="%url%">%anchor_text%</a> 
    Then when you set the project in SER you add in he Urls field, all the links you have for Shoes and in the Anchor text  field all the anchor and anchor text in this case all keywords you have related to shoes.

GSA ser when then automatically and randomly inject a urls where it sees this %url% and automatically and randomly inject a anchor text where it sees %anchor_text%

Repeat for next categories, and then if you want you can create tiers over time, like below project for shoes, you can build say 5 more tiers, sport shoes, mens shoes, children shoes, ETC and then use keywords and urls related to those sub categories, If you build it as a sub tier of main tier shoes you can set it to use the verified links from Tier 1

PLease forgive me for the self promotion, but i do offer a service which could possibly of help to you, have a look over here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5138/gsa-ser-data-packs-emails-pdf-s-longtail-keywords-new-service and http://asiavirtualsolutions.com/gsa-ser-data-pack-plus-option/ for the plus option