Skip to content

GSA Slow while editing campaign or in campaign edit screen

edited October 2012 in Bugs
While I am in the edit screen of a campaign the mouse cursor/pointer is 90% of the time showing the loading icon and the interface responds slow.
This makes editing or creating campaigns really annoying. Would this be a bug or a new feature to slow us down from spamming the web;)

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are you sure it's coming from our program? No cursor change is happening if you are in project edit.
  • Hi Sven, Yes it does. I have been running GSA solo on my VPS. When I move the pointer it happens. When I keep the pointer at one point it usually stops. I have made a screen recording which I hope will show what I mean.
    Can I PM it to you?
    @slash yes please send to pm
  • Hi guys,
    I am having the same problem.
    I am experiencing slow down, while editing campaign and the mouse cursor is blinking all the time and showin "busy" or "loading" mode.

Was this problem solved? If yes, how?

Thanks.
    It's not solved and according seems to be a problem when using VMWare only or what do you use?
  • Hi, I am running it on VPS, so yes, it's VMWare most likely.
  • edited January 2013
    Get the same thing, bit less when running locally.

I'm not running VPS, dedi and home laptop.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    It could be your CPU maxing out.  I've noticed that when my CPU usage is at 100% everything slows down.

I stop the program when I need to create or edit because it's too slow to do edits/creations while running.