Skip to content

High submit and register success but VERY low verified on Social Bookmarks.

Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
Not sure if this is a bug in SER or what but, i'm currently running a social bookmark campaign in SER and the verified's are super low even though I'm seeing lots of successful register and submit messages in the log.

Is anyone else having this same problem?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Actually I think I might have found a bug @Sven.

For this current Social bookmark campaign i'm running, I used the import URL/Account function that imported already created bookmark accounts to submit to. When looking through the log, and checking some of the accounts, SER is not submitting new information for this project, rather it's submitting the same information from the very first submit when creating the original account.

Now when SER tries to verify the new bookmark, it's not because the URL I have in this project can't be found.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    There was indeed a problem with pligg script that has been fixed some versions back. Pligg saved the "website_title" and that resulted in wrong verifications and submissions for import of old accounts. Export your account data and see if it includes the website_title, if so, you are facing that problem.
    edited August 2013
    I did as you requested, and indeed many of them have this information.

What do you suggest I do?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Either you do not rely on that information and let them do it again, or you try to delete the data from the export file somehow before you import it.
    Will make new accounts and see if the extract account data does the same thing. Will update you on this.