Skip to content

Search Engine Results Idea

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited October 2012 in Feature Requests
I have been checking various results in GSA as well as on SB, so see what type of URL's are likely to be added to the target list.

I have found that by setting it to return SE results of 1000, you get some very unrelated target URL's. 

I'm not sure how many results other SE's return, but wouldn't it be of value to have a setting to limit SE results to top 10, top 20, top 100, top 1000 to generate more relevant target URL's?

I'd like to use a more focussed approach and wondering if this would be a useful feature?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Than you can as well use the option to check for keywords ont he site.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    But this would rule out all the single page URL's where it creates it's own page (i.e. e.g. new article page created). Also - it would first parse all the target URL's, then check them and then rule them out. Whereas, setting the SE no. of results to return might achieve this a lot more easily. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    I'd like to close this thread, but still not sure if I am missing something. I think it's a great idea :-) (for the reason mentioned above), but I could be missing something obvious.