Anyone getting Rank drops??

Hello.

From saturday im getting my ranks drops progressively. I checked ranking Saturday and some keywords went to 2nd page... yesterday i checked and now i have more kw in 2nd page... today the same, more kw in second page. Using Rank Tracker I had a visibility of 93% today is 86%. That's a lot of loss of traffic.

I said is progressively because i'm checking ranking 2 times per day and every time i check keywords are going down. This project has 75 KW. and I was using purely GSA to rank.

I did my link check and comparing from two months ago I have more Indexed Backlinks as Before. The anchor Kept the same percentage around 7%. So I don't know if this is an update or a Google Dance... If its a dance is different as the ones i experimented before.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Accepted Answer
    In my experience "dance" is not usually such a subtle drop. It usually is a drop of hundreds of places or out of all the rankings altogether and then back up higher than before.

I think it's natural rankings variation, sites don't usually go up and up and up, sometimes they go down a little too, at least for me.

I would also recommend you don't check rankings so often. Once a week is good for me. Just have your SEO plan and stick and review rankings on a week-by-week basis. For changes to the SEO plan i review on month by month basis, unless something catastrophic happens with the rankings.

If after a couple of weeks or so the rankings are still low, i would add more quality links on tier 1.

• Accepted Answer
    I have observed some sites have rank drop  and most of them not affect
  • In my case i have 3 sites and just one the older one is the one that is experimenting this.
  • Accepted Answer
    You need to monitor your links. Sounds like your experiencing link loss.
  • Not at all....

I've checked my links and comparing one of my keywords since July through today. I have more links and also more indexed links.

Thanks
  • edited August 2013 Accepted Answer
    But is the rate of link building (and staying) slowing down? EG did you have 10 links generated per day in July and only 2 today that are sticking?
  • Accepted Answer
    Link velocity does matter. If you blast too hard you get a temp sandbox or as what people call the slingshot effect. I started to let my links drip index now.