Skip to content

5000+ Free nature pictures - all public domain and legal for any use (with GSA SER) or other purpose

edited November 2013 in Buy / Sell / Trade
On the occasion of my successfully completion of my life-project in May 2012, I gave into public domain all my pictures previously published in my gallery2 Philippine islands most beautiful nature pictures as a single torrent file size 34 GB. See some examples in small size can be found on the a.m. torrent project page.

See public domain copyright notice valid ONLY for this torrent file Spiritual_Treasures_Bonus.tar.bz2
http://www.kriyayoga.com/copyright-spiritual-treasures-bonus.txt

Some 3300 processed pictures - sorted by topic
and most of the full size raw pics = total more than 5000 pics.

The past many years I used high quality DSLR with Carl Zeiss lenses (the worlds finest pro lenses) - total some 18k-20k US$ in photo equipment alone). The last few years pictures were made with a Sony Alpha900 24Mpx camera. Hence those raw originals are roughly 4000x6000 px in size. Older raw files may be 12Mpx or smaller.

Total download 5000+ pics = 34GB by bittorrent file.

Topic of all photos:
Nature photos, mostly from Philippine islands and smaller part Kingdom of Cambodia, by former album names. here some album-topic names:

- God Cards - Prayers and Love
- Organic farm and gardening tips
- Happy children
- Fathers Day
- Tropical islands
- Beautiful islands
- Beautiful nature pictures
- Island life
- Roses
- Beautiful flowers
- Fruits of the Philippine islands
- Herbs spices vegetables
- Boracay island
- Rainy season in the Philippines
- Sunset pictures
- Beach life
- Aerial photos Philippine islands
- Mindoro Photos
- Banaue rice terraces
- Cagsawa ruins pictures
- Mt Mayon volcano
- Baguio flower festival pictures
- Lotus flowers
- Kingdom of Cambodia Pictures
- Most beautiful

Since my previous full site was all about God and Love, you find many processed pictures for mother's day, Valentine, Christmas, Love, as well as beautiful nature scenery and ocean views from the paradise islands of the Philippines.

All pics are FREE for any use, commercial or private or whatever. Online or printed.

The processed pics usually are resized to 1920x1200, 1920x1080, 1600x1600, and a few other similar sizes.

Hence for use in GSA SER you may of course need to resized them to a suitable smaller format. Myself I use 500px max width for my article submissions.

If you like and enjoy the pics, please keep seeding the torrent for as long as possible (beyond the download time). Enjoy.

P.S.:
Just for final clarification:
I am the original photographer, publisher and copyright owner of all these now "public domain" photos.

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Thank you for sharing
  • People can do many things with those pics
    I made for example the past many years a series of 15+ different calendars in PDF format for self-printing and they have been downloaded countless times (that's why I needed 3 high end root servers to serve my traffic the last few yrs before closing down)
    many photos are in various wallpaper formats,
    others are made for greeting cards - e-cards or printed
    the full size raw pics can be used to crop out parts and create banners, web-page backgrounds, and much more.
    just ADD God given creativity and enjoy
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Maybe you can ping @sven if he can add these? However I guess they will take up loads of MB...
  • not MB = 34GB
    and you have to download torrent
    then insert from your own machine = AFTER proper resizing for SER use
    it makes NO sense to insert a 1920 px - 300kB-1MB image into an article or a 24Mpx raw file with up to 24MB for a single photo ...

hence
    I invested maybe 50+kUS$ and some thousands of hrs work to create pics
    now a tiny little work on user site for own use may be needed
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    OK, maybe not then :D
  • Nice . thanks :D