Skip to content

[FREE] SERTools v1.0 List Editing Tool

2»

Comments

• can u add sumtin like this?trim the keywords,so that only one word or two words keywords stay in the list..
  • @kaykay could you show some video (preferable) or screenshots aboutyour tool.
    I read all this thread but understood only that it is able to split list and remove duplicates.
  • i added alot of new stuff but pretty less time atm will update this thread in a while ,)
  • cool,,thanks.
  • How do you use this ? I added working directory, whe i got aprox. 100 000 000 kws. Pushed generate spintax files and it created just an empty folder with the name "spintax". 
    I used version 1.01
  • ronron SERLists.com
    This tool is outstanding. @KayKay, I just sent you a donation, and thank you for saving me loads of time.

Literally with point and click, I just removed non-ascii lines, removed dups, split the top 100,000 terms into files of 250 each, put them in spintax - just click, click, click.

Freaking phenomenal!

• thank you very much @ron and all others .. i have a big problem ,( i lost my crypt raid key after 2 years uptime (i KNOW the key but ..somehow there must be a freaky typo i even wrote a bruteforce for it..stilll no luck) and my whole source is there ... i only got a older compiled version i can decompile but i build in a super fast duplicate domains remover and alot of other things already .. all lost .. but i will build it up again sooner or later
  • Kaykay

very good tool. send you donation.

Thanks

• love it . 10$ yours  $-)
  • really was looking to help me to spintax multiple files , and it did it perfectly in 10 seconds . Nice  :D
  • @dimitribanks which version do you use ? ? I have 1.01 and when i set working directory and choose to create spintax file it just creates an empty folder.
  • edited November 2013
    RayBan I had 300 files with keywords 1k itch file . created directory yes ,and then spintax them . It creates folder in the same folder and it was with spintax files in it .  Try again, may be something went wrong . version i have it's from yesterday 1.01 . After spintax name of the file  should look like this 

SPINTAX-kw500k474 
  • big thank you again for the donations friends! I hope i got some more time the next months to reassemble it from scratch again doh
  • woow i just give it a try today, amazing FREE software!
  • KayKay

When we are able to get pro version information from you. Still not yet any email received from you, though donation is already sent.

Thanks
  • this can take some time :(  ... as told above  .. i will update this thread then ..
  • @kaykay don't you have your tools version in sent folder of your mailbox?
  • ;) problem it's protected version not easy to decompile ,(
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    @KayKay
    May I ask what programming language did you use to program this?
    I want to create a similar tool for my self, and I want to know what programming language should I learn.

• learn whatever language you want ;) if you know programming it doesnt matter you get into all ... a framework based language would be good to start like .NET or Java to get known to object oriented programming
  • @KayKay: Just tried the tool but can't get it to work - my "working directory" stays empty.

Downloaded it, created a folder on the desktop, set that folder as the working directory. Had 2 files with URLs on the desktop, dragged both of them on the field in your tool. There were around 100k URLs in both, your tool took less than 1s to get the job done.

Then I open the folder that I set as working directory earlier, there is a new folder in there "comparerem" but it's empty.

What am I doing wrong?
  • Hi @johnmiller .. you set the working dir where all your files you want to have processed are inside .. then you can use any of the buttons (not the drag and drop)

for the drag and drop it "should" work the same ... good news i found a not too old souce code so i will rebuild it for sure .. in the next free time
  • Waiting for it to be rebuild @KayKay
  • hi!

all the links are expired.. any chance to get this awesome tool? ^_^
  • here you go .. the links from first post is working DOWNLOAD SER TOOLS FREE
  • How i need to load all the SPIN keyword text file to the GSA keyword column.
  • hi @ranjancom2000 .. something like this

%spinfolder-D:\SEO-STUFF\_KEYWORDS_\NICHE_KEYWORDS\mycampaign%
  • thanks for your replay i added using the same way. But i want to know how to check  GSA is using my keyword list.

I did a small test
    adding the keyword list- ( I am getting 3 LPM)
    Without Keyword List -( Also i am getting the same 3 LPM)

• By chance would anyone have whatever the last working version of this to send me?  I have a monster general term text file that I need to spin and split but it looks like I am a bit late to the party.  Any help would be awesome.
  • Thanks for the great tool KayKay $10 donated, where do I download the ProBeta version?