Skip to content

How to check/re-check PR ONLY for the sites without known PR (N/A)

I would love to re-check ONLY the sites which failed to have a PR for whatever reason (proxy blocked or time out or whatever reason)
To recheck all PR makes little sense to me and just wastes recourse or burdens G and creates obsolete use of proxies and G

how to achieve PR test just for missing PR sites ??
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Have to add that to the Show Verified URLs than.
  • @sven
    me still hoping for that to come true some day
    PR check only for those in global list without PR at all

I never submit to N/A PR (usually they are either brand new sites or sites on FREE hosting and down as of mid months for exceeded free bandwidth = useless for quality links

but some may have no PR only for temporary blocked IP / blocked proxy but may have HIGH PR and useful for submissions
    I know and it's on the to-do list. But right now I see other things having more priority (like updating the docu). Feel free to help on that ;)
    Next version will allow you to check Unknown PR in "show verified URLs" dialog.
  • @sven
    fine
    but the PR check currently is ONLY for sites already submitted or verified

the key question is to check PR for all those sites NEVER submitted to (but in globoal list) because they failed to meet minimum PR submission requirements as per project or tiers configuration for minimum PR or NOT to submit to sites without PR

for example I strictly avoid submission to sites w/o PR and for tiers minimum PR=1
    for projects minimum PR=3 or sometimes 2

hence plenty of sites never submitted but may be having a PR or a higher PR for future submission.

may be a PR-check for all sites identified or failed or PR=N/A
    so you want to re-check PR of sites in site list?
  • YES
    for all those site never submitted for missing PR or too low PR

above all ONLY those without any PR or PR0
    (or those below a certain PR previously omitted for submission)
    OK but unknown PR is not saved anyway. So you would need an option to remove PR < XYZ to get them the chance to be used for submission in case the PR changed?
    Anyway next version allows you to specify what PR should be removed from site lists (e.g. PR <= 3). This enables you to give these sites a chance to be used again.
  • edited September 2013
    @sven
    sounds good
    tks

but may be it could be a time saving to safe NO-PR sites somewhere in a separate folder in the global site-list section for later PR-check and possible use
    some of the NO-PR sites may have no PR because proxy blocked for PR check or new sites getting PR in ear future

since scraping is time and resource consuming
    saving such sites might be useful for many? for me surely