Skip to content

Could you use 1 web2.0 to rank multiple money sites

So I was about to go all out, crazy, I am trying to build 3 new websites, all as the same topic as my main money site. I want to rank all 4 sites very high. What I WAS thinking of doing originally, was creating 2 MANUAL web2.0's per keyword, per site. So with 7 main keywords, 2 per site, with 4 total sites (3+money site) it would be like, 56 manual web2.0s.
That is a LOT of money to get all that content. I am curious, would I get the SAME results (I don't want, mediocre or slow results), if I created just 2 manual per keyword, total, (maybe times 2), and have the web2.0 linking to 2 moneysites, instead of just 1?

Will this yield the same results, or will it weaken the strength?

Let me know if clarification is needed. I am stuck on this part, because this is where I will spend a boatload on article writing, or save a lot.

Note that I will then manually spin these articles and submit them to a lot more web2.0's but I still want at least 2 per keyword manually written.
Help!

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    edited August 2013
    Hey @tsaimllc

In my experience the web 2.0's don't need to be manually written. Any article generation software/service that gives around 60% unique content will be fine. I have hundreds of web 2's all using article builder for content and never had one deleted. The only problem with article builder is that is a yearly fee and they don't have articles for every niche. So, if your niche is very specific you might not find content.

If you use a service like that for content and you can get 30 accounts created for $5 on Fiverr then really it's very cheap to create web 2.0's.

With the structure, i create a web 2.0's with many pages based on a certain niche, but i don't make it specific to certain keywords. The purpose of it is to get good contextual links so it only needs to be niche related, not keyword related.

As for results, it depends on too many factors for anyone to predict the exact results. I would create as many as you can and if you're not ranking after a month or two, create more and increase the number of links you build to them too.You can also add more quality manual links on tier 1 to improve the results.

In my opinion, you be better spending money on articles only for money sites because you don't know how many web 2.0's you're going to need to rank, so it could get expensive!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @gooner - what software do you use to create  these 100's of web2.0's?
    AlexR - Manually my friend. But i have the advantage of a few full time PA's that work with me.
  • Thanks, your answer clears up part of it, i'll create less manual web2.0s. But what about linking a single web2.0 to 2 different money sites? Or is that where you were saying "depends on too many factors."
    I think linking a single web 2.0 to more than money site is a good idea. It looks more natural, throw in some random links to wiki, about or authority sites in your niche and it's even better.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited August 2013
    I add 2 random links for T1 links normally.

Sometimes I add 1 random link for T2 just to be safe :)

I wouldn't link the same web 2.0 to both your sites though, especially if they are in the same niche. Mainly because if Google slaps 1 site, it'll slap both.
  • DUH, Why did that not come to mind, about if google slaps it. So the best option is for me to create separate Web 2.0s, for the separate sites.

It's all about personal choice. I've never had any "slaps" that have effected other sites based on the links they share. In my opinion you are more likely to have your web 2.0 deleted if it only links to 1 other site since it is clearly being used purely as a linking tool.

I have web 2.0's that link to 15 different sites in the same niche, some of those sites have been penalised by Google but it never affected the others. Also, if you link to money sites from different articles within the web 2.0 properties you'll have no problems. For example, 5 articles that link to nothing, 5 more that link to 1 money site each. Plus a few random links thrown in too.

If in doubt test both methods and see what works best for you. For me i have 100+ sites to look after, a web 2.0 for each would be a nightmare!
  • I agree gooner, I want to avoid the nightmare as well. My concern is like, let's say you have keyword "PRODUCT" but a really competitive keyword is "BUY PRODUCT" I feel like there should be 2 different web2.0's for each because the url could be hubpages.com/PRODUCT and hubpages.com/BUYPRODUCT which should help both rank accordingly, as opposed to hubpages.com/PRODUCT helping 'buy product' rank as well.

Unless I am completely wrong!!

(I do understand that a linkback may be "hubpages.com/PRODUCT/BUYPRODUCT" . not sure why I am having such trouble deciding here I just dont want to F it up, but also dont want to create a boat load more work than I have to.

Keep in mind that I still am then spinning the articles and putting them on a lot more web2.0s, just not sure about the manual ones.
    But if you create multiple articles per web 2.0 you will have the keyword in the URL for the actual article no?

I can't remember off-hand the hubpages URL structure but for Wordpress it would be something like:
    product.wordpress.com/article-title

I've never tried it the way you suggest, the way i do it is to try and make a mini authority kind of site from the web 2.0. So if it's a product i would try and have an article about "buy product" another "product review" another "product discount" all on the same web 2.

That will then hopefully pass any manual inspection and not get deleted because it looks like a "real" site.

Then i backlink it heavily so that the PR increases over time and gives me nice high PR contextual links.
    All i use them for is the link juice, so i try to keep it as simple as possible.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, sometimes you won't even need them to rank. When i start a campaign i try and add the web 2.0's over time, a few more article, few more sites every month. Maybe try and get some video submissions too, pdf submissions, manual article directories etc. It all helps.

And if none of that ranks you then you'll have to go high PR - Either your own blog network or rent the links.

• Thanks, I think I'll listen to your strategy, not 1 per kw but 1 or so per topic, with articles in each,
    and then spin the articles and create a lot more web2.0s

Is GSA able to post easily (kw easily) to the same web2.0 after the first initial post, or is this something I will have to manually do as well? (updating)
    I think the serengines add-on allows you to do that, but i haven't test it:
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/3192/serengines-com-web-2-0-engines-officially-launched#latest

edited August 2013
    @gooner are you saying that you have 15 links to your different websites (different domains etc) within 1 web2.0 article? Or split over 15 articles on the same web2.0 account?
    15 separate articles, although i do randomize it a lot. Some articles with 0 links, some with 1, 2 etc.
    Hmm, I might have to try that, thanks. Just hope they don't slap the entire domain.