Skip to content

Auto add correct answer to database

It would be nice when you manually solve Q&As if the correct answer was automatically added to the database on the fly after succesful sign-up. Their are alot of good URL targets that could be added this way.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Plus 1 for this.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats already happening.
  • Oh, ok. Does this also happen  in CB if we manually solve captcha? If so, how do u need to set it up? Thanks
    Thats only for text based captchas, no images of course. Images are always different and it would make no sense to save the answers.
    So SER is automatically saving our answers for text based captchas?

Like:

Q: What color is the sky?
    A: blue
    yes since the very beginning.
    I never knew that. I used to do all the sites with these captchas and answer them. But never realized SER was saving them because I would get the same question over and over and got tired of doing it. Maybe I had a wrong setting or something for ser to save them , no idea.
    the answer gets saved only if the submission later was recognized as correct.
    Will try this again this weekend and see how it goes.

Two questions though, are they saved according to site, or the actual question?

For instance, if SER came across a different site with a text captcha, does it search the saved questions and answers then try to automatically try to answer the question if it finds a match?

I know changing the setting "Ask User", or maybe it's the "Skip hard to solve captchas" (I think) will give us the pop-up for those questions, would it be possible to have a setting directly for text based captchas in SER to ask user to fill them in?

Sorry @Sven for the questions, I know you're going crazy at times with everything. lol,
    If the answer is in the database, it will get answered even if you have the option set to skip or ask user to enter it. BEcause all answers in the database should be correct as it gave a successful submission once.