Skip to content

Fastest way to add tiers to 600 already made web 2.0

I have 600 web 2.0 and I want to add tiers to each one using GSA ser. What is fastest way of doing so without creating project for each one.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    create one project with the project URL from where the Web2.0 URLs point to. Than click show verified urls and import them. Now you can create the tiers for it (maybe leave that main project inactive).
  • where is "show verified urls"?
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Open your list in excel, in a column on the right of the url's add your keywords like this: {kw1|kw2|kw3} etc.

Copy that all the way down to the bottom of the list (assuming you want the same anchor texts for each).

Copy the whole thing and open it in Notepad++, you will notice there is a space between the urls and the keywords.

Do a search and replace and copy the "space" between the urls and kws into the "find what" and then replace that with #.

You should now have a list that looks like this:

url1#{kw1|kw2|kw3}
    url2#{kw1|kw2|kw3}
    etc

Copy everything and start a new project, in the URL section, import from clipboard. If you want x links per day per url, remember to check "per url" in the project options.

That worked for me.
  • ravid32
    in SER main menu, right click on project
    in drop down appearing > SHOW URLs > verified
    That method seems much easier, can you import them with spun anchor texts like that too?
  • How do you import to verfied links. I try to do so but nothing happens.
    Right click on the project, then "Show urls" then "Verfied". A box will pop up.

Right click in the box and selected "import verified urls" and choose "from file" or "from clipboard".

• edited August 2013
    yes I did that. But I only have the list of web 2.0 on wordpad. I click on it and nothing happens.
    maybe try selecting all and copying it,and then copy from clipboard option?
  • ok I found out what the problem is. You must always use http in front of domain or it wont get pasted.