Skip to content

Unable to get verified urls

Im really struggling with this..I have more than 700 submitted links but only 52 verified links.All the emails seems to be working fine ( even checked manually). Most of the submitted links are in awaiting verification mode.But it doesn't seem to get verified for whatever reasons

I

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Turn your project to status verify only (email) and watch the log carefully.
  • how do I check the log?
    hmm just look at the bottom window?
  • edited August 2013
    imagehere is the log details and still no improvement

http://tinypic.com/r/2z3qhd0/5
    imageimage
    hmm no idea than, that log doesn't show much indeed.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Are these T1's? I've been having an issue here as well and trying to find the cause. 
  • Yes they are T1s
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - what steps can we do to find the cause of T1's not verifying? It's probably a setting we have but would be interested in learning how to debug where the cause is. 
    There is not really much to debug. Either the email comes in holding URLs or other account data or not. For other types of verification you can also double click on the URL in log and review if the URL is really not holding your link.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sven - is there any way to see the total number of submissions done for a project after the 5 day period? I.e. let's say I let a project run for 30 days. Can I see total number of submissions against verifieds? (I think that it clears the submissions if they are not verified within 5 days) 
    Only if you check the box to not delete URLs from the to-verify list.
  • Too few settings shown to really  get the full picture
    but
    common sense tells you that there are certain platforms/engines that auto-publish instantly and thus give you instant verification
    such as
    URL shortener
    micro blog
    wiki
    and may be a few others

while certain other platforms such as articles with very few exception (article beach)
    always are pending approval
    from my manual verifications in earlier years I personally have seen wordpress article sites having 300'000+ articles pending approval = most likely NEVER going to happen
    and quiet a lot having ten thousands pending
    other NON-auto-approval article sites may have similar situation

for approval sites including directories it easily may take weeks or even months to get approved (or not)

hence for tiers chose as many engines as possible that offer by default auto approval
    then make sure you have all spam filter OFF

from your above picture, it seems you chose engines/platforms that require account approvals .. may be you chose too FEW different engines-types for your tier links?
  • hans51
    Well I agree your point of view.If you notice in the screenshot posted above the platforms are also having many auto approved sites including the drupal vbulletin,express engine but they are still in unapproved stage!
  • edited August 2013
    Even i am facing the same problem. I submitted 741 url in forums and only 90 was verified. I tried to change the status to "verify by email" but not improvement. I had not tried other area of submission but i believe only forum is affected with the new version 6.46

I am really worried. I am loosing my clients. Can anybody give a solution to this?