Skip to content

Another 'no engine matches' post.

edited August 2013 in Need Help
I've searched the forum and familiarized myself with the other posts around this topic. Can't seem to figure this out though.

Turned off proxies and as a test have imported only a single url into a project.  The url should be easily recognized as a "general blog". 

Checked the General Blog.ini  and it should be matching up it's 'page must have=post a comment' with the above url, as 'post a comment' is on the page and in the source. Yet I still get a no engine matches error.

I've also noticed that if I import this using the advanced > import urls from file that it gives a false positive and identifies the page as being a drupal blog, because one of the comment links dropped on the page links out to a q=/node url. I've noticed that processing lists like this can give a lot of false positives. Am I missing something in that regard or is that just the way it is right now?

Either way, loving the tool so far can't wait to get it running smoothly. And thanks for the great forum, have been reading non stop for a few days. Tons of great info here.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    The Only download XYZ MB of page filter might apply here as the form to post to is at the end and might not be seen by the program.
  • @sven - that has cleared up both of my problems. thanks brah. you're a boss.
  • Sven i put 20 mb there but still getting "no engine matches" in huge amount. same page is identified correctly some time and other time same page identified "no engine matches". i tried to search answer on all over forum but can't find.

any solution?

Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @baba maybe give me that URL in pm for debugging.