Skip to content

License not working on 2nd Install

I've purchased a few copies of GSA in the passed and understand that each purchase can be used on 2 machines. I just tried registering my most recent purchase of GSA on a second machine (VPS) but it isn't working. Is there anyone I can PM about checking this out? The name it's licensed to is Shlomo Madar.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1. GSA is the company name not the product

2. Each license is a one PC license, not to be used on a second one

3. Things like that are not for forum, ask directly to the email about license problems.

• edited July 2015
    Hi Sven, I install GSA in my vps and everything working smoothly. However I also want to install it in my laptop, I've ever read that this license can be installed in many computer, as long as there is only one copy working at the same time. So, I try install to my laptop after I stop GSA for working on my VPS. Once I enter my license code in my laptop, GSA SER in my VPS starting appcrash.

I uninstalled GSA SER in my VPS and laptop and try to reinstall it on my VPS. However it still show appcrash.

I don't know what to do now. Please Help. My license is under the name of removed
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please email GSA directly because we are not discussing that on a public forum.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    So, I try install to my laptop after I stop GSA for working on my VPS.
    Once I enter my license code in my laptop, GSA SER in my VPS starting
    appcrash.

Did you quit the program on your VPS. One copy "working" means the program is started and open on your computer. Just because you click start/stop doesn't mean the program has been quit.

To verify, restart your VPS then try to open on your PC.

Other solution is to buy another license, I've got a lot of licenses and don't regret spending money on them!